• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Funny FFXIV Warning

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well.That what SE does to limit gamers from level up is not only one revelation. The second bad revelation what stops me from commercial version buy is rename chocobos. Its spoiler but chocobos in FF XIV was renamed to horsebirds, and that rename is confirmed by SE.

lorddemolatron

Premium
Tis is image of FF XIV chocobo
ffxiv_chocobo_small.jpg

aka958

Don't trust people
lorddemolatron;278684 said:
Well.That what SE does to limit gamers from level up is not only one revelation. The second bad revelation what stops me from commercial version buy is rename chocobos. Its spoiler but chocobos in FF XIV was renamed to horsebirds, and that rename is confirmed by SE.

But other than that, what is the gameplay like? Is it as generetic as WoW or does it feel different?

lorddemolatron

Premium
No. Final Fantasy XIV have a battle system similiar to Final Fantasy XII where they called Active dimesion battle. Some monsters battle are able to avoid but not bosses.

aka958

Don't trust people
lorddemolatron;278738 said:
No. Final Fantasy XIV have a battle system similiar to Final Fantasy XII where they called Active dimesion battle. Some monsters battle are able to avoid but not bosses.

What's your opinion on the battle system?

lorddemolatron

Premium
SE does an great battle system but i have one system restart on boss battle. I posted bug on beta forum. Now Im playing only on Palamecia server beacuse Wutai where i have old account is terribly buggy :(

aka958

Don't trust people
lorddemolatron;278740 said:
SE does an great battle system but i have one system restart on boss battle. I posted bug on beta forum. Now Im playing only on Palamecia server beacuse Wutai where i have old account is terribly buggy :(

I don't think level restriction nor calling chocobo's for horsebird is that fatal since I don't play that much and I don't care what the NPC say, it's still a chocobo.

I love FFXII's battle system, I loved it's free world, I love most FF games and every thing that's considered FF (typical summons, moogles, Tonberry's, chocobo's, etc), is this game for me?

Meg

aka958;278680 said:
Square wants a fair game, and a game that isn't abused like for example, World of Warcraft?

Really, I dislike MMO's, but I'm going to try this one out of the cost is acceptable. It may be the worst, it probably will be, but I've got this feeling that I at least want to try it.
Released tommorrow?! o_O

I can't see how Square is doing a dumb move. Capcom does dumb moves, Square knows some will rage over this but they are seriously doing this to help their fans for the better. To me, it's a rational move and a pretty good one since it shows that Square, you know, cares.

<.<

Edited: I'm not even responding to that, it's just... dumb.

It was also a joke. Hence the ;) And by the way, saying your not gonna respond is a response. :lol:

Also, I'm not saying that Square is terrible or dumb or anything. I just thought it was funny that they had to put a warning in there game. Especially the way they put it is just funny. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;278753 said:
It was also a joke. Hence the ;) And by the way, saying your not gonna respond is a response. :lol:

Also, I'm not saying that Square is terrible or dumb or anything. I just thought it was funny that they had to put a warning in there game. Especially the way they put it is just funny. :lol:

Then I'm just going to answer as I intended. Jokes are supposed to be funny, don't insult a third party and call it a joke. If you want to insult someone when you joke, insult yourself.
There. I suspected you would say it's a joke.

The way they put it is both funny and awesome, but it is said that there is a screen like that in FFXI also. :p

Top Bottom