• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Funny FFXIV Warning

Meg

^ Dead serious. I'll try to find the article. It seems like they are trying to chase away the hardcore fans which is bad since those are they only people that are good play this. XD

Meg

^ But the game is being made to appeal only to the hardest of the hardcore FF nerds. XD

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
^Yeah. Chances are I won't be buying this, either the PS3 or PC version. I rather play an offline Final Fantasy game like Final Fantasy XIII.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't play online games in general, but Squeenix is being really dumb and cheating themselves out of a lot of money.

You have to admit, though, that they're more caring than they seemed.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
meg127;278655 said:
Yup that's the one! Thanks for finding it. Rep+

@DT: I know! But the sad thing is that FF nerds are stupid and will buy and support anything with FF on it. ;)

No problem. I am a crazy FF fan, but I have my own favourites and non-favourites. Online FF games are definitely not to my liking, and the old FF games, from FFI to FFVI.

Meg

@DT: Like how? How is trying to prevent idiots from wasting their life away in front of a bright screen caring? ;)

aka958

Don't trust people
Square wants a fair game, and a game that isn't abused like for example, World of Warcraft?

Really, I dislike MMO's, but I'm going to try this one out of the cost is acceptable. It may be the worst, it probably will be, but I've got this feeling that I at least want to try it.
Released tommorrow?! o_O

I can't see how Square is doing a dumb move. Capcom does dumb moves, Square knows some will rage over this but they are seriously doing this to help their fans for the better. To me, it's a rational move and a pretty good one since it shows that Square, you know, cares.

meg127;278655 said:
Yup that's the one! Thanks for finding it. Rep+

@DT: I know! But the sad thing is that FF nerds are stupid and will buy and support anything with FF on it. ;)

<.<

Edited: I'm not even responding to that, it's just... dumb.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Since Im now open beta tester of FF XIV (transfered my close beta test character) Im not very happy with level limit and at now I have to rest from game and returned to play another beta game Lego Universe where I level max for ten.

aka958

Don't trust people
lorddemolatron;278682 said:
Since Im now open beta tester of FF XIV (transfered my close beta test character) Im not very happy with level limit and at now I have to rest from game and returned to paly another beta game Lego Universe where I level max for ten.

Since your an open beta tester, can you tell me if the game is worth buying?

And does anyone know if they will have trials for the game?

Top Bottom