• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Funny Dante moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Gotta be this.....
Leave now mortal!The likes of you are forbidden in this land!

Wow,i've never seen a talking mutt before,y'know in a dog show,you'd definitely take 1st place.

you are a mere human make a mockery of me?

easy fido!How about i take you for a walk?come on puppy,let's go!

you'll regret this you worm!

it's show time!come on!

It's also very funny when he smashes his hi-fi!
lol.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
this might not be funny for other people, but i thought it was dead funny in the movie before the doppleganger boss, dante hits his foot, does a little dance, then says "come on you poser!" why the hell does he hit his foot? it's just completely random!

Vordan

AC Pilot
He's just psyching himself up, as he did before pwning Cerb.

One of my all-time fave moments:

-Arkham knocks Ebony out of Dante's hand and Vergil catches it and aims at Arkham-

"I'll try it your way for once."

"Remember what we used to say?"

-Vergil cracks a smile for the first time in the game-

"Don't do it!"

-D&V back up against each other-

"JACKPOT!!!"

Boom.

Demon's Tears

Demons Don't Cry
where in the movie before the first level he picks up the pizza instead of his gun then fights with pizza in his mouth. that was cool and a good larf!

Yup, that would have to be my favorite moment from 3.:lol:

Nightmare

The Devils Cry
Dang, all the goods ones have been taken already XD Well, I guess the pre-Cerberus chat is one of my favourite funny moments ^^

sparda666

The Devil Reborn
Trish67;25165 said:
close...but he actually says "you'd think so wouldn't you?"

my favorite parts are;

Vergil: You showed up.

Dante: You sure know how to throw a party! No food, no drinks, and the only babe just left.

Vergil: My sincerest apology brother. I was so eager to see you, I couldn’t concentrate on
preparations for the bash.

Dante: Whatever, at any rate, it’s been a whole year since we last met. How bout a kiss from your
little brother? Or better yet how bout a kiss from THIS?

Dante: So this is what they call a heartwarming family reunion, eh?

Vergil: You got that right.

and
Dante: Well that was quick.

Lady: That man… did you kill him?

Dante: So what if I did?

Dante: Ooh, I love a fast woman.

Lady: Shut up! He was obsessed with becoming the Devil. So much he killed his own wife. For that
he butchered innocent people too. He’s the most vile kind of creature. To top it off, that filthy
scum is my father.

Dante: Well, we have something in common. I have a dysfunctional family too.

Lady: And what would you know about family?! You’re a demon! This is my father… my family! This
was all supposed to end by my hand!

Dante: Aren’t ya gonna shoot? Well that’s a switch.

Lady: Just go. I don’t care anymore.

Dante: Family, huh?

Dante: You sure know how to throw a party! No food, no drinks, and the only babe just left.You suck!

Vergil: My sincerest apology brother. I was so eager to see you, I couldn’t concentrate on
zipping up my pants.

Dante: Whatever, at any rate, I gotta take a ****. Fighting demons from hell make me wanna use tha bathroom fool.Wait...WTF...EWWW YOUR PENIS IS SHOWING!

Vergil: You got that right.o yeah.GRR. ima gansta ima striaght up G. tha gansta life is tha life for me.

Dante:I can sing high i can sing low.Got two eyes, got one nose.Talk wit mouth walk wit feet.Look both ways
before you cross that street

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
sparda666;33951 said:

Dante: You sure know how to throw a party! No food, no drinks, and the only babe just left.You suck!

zipping up my pants.

Dante: Whatever, at any rate, I gotta take a ****. Fighting demons from hell make me wanna use tha bathroom fool.Wait...WTF...EWWW YOUR PENIS IS SHOWING!

Vergil: You got that right.o yeah.GRR. ima gansta ima striaght up G. tha gansta life is tha life for me.

Dante:I can sing high i can sing low.Got two eyes, got one nose.Talk wit mouth walk wit feet.Look both ways

wtf

$JP

Supreme Ruler
sparda666;33951 said:

zipping up my pants.

lol:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom