• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Funnies of the Day

Meg

I heard a great story today. This one kid I know went to plug his flash drive into the computer and he jammed it into the power button and turned the computer off. and this was a school computer, so if you turn it off that way you get locked out. :rolleyes:

aka958

Don't trust people
^Haha... Poor kid with his ignorance. You only learn with experience..

@Dread: No, you'll look like one of the sephiroth clones. (black cape, the whole package, maybe even a number.)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I tried to use a flash drive as extra RAM in my old computer and then there was a pop and it flew out of my computer. Turns out I'd accidentally overclocked it. <.<

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
BD and I had a very disturbing conversaition that iinvolved Vergil saying this:
"Dante...Donal Duck said some angry things...Some angry sexual things..."

(This will be the last time I discuss my plot with him xD)

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Another saying my grandparents usually say during their funny quarrel: You need to go outside and practice falling down *points finger*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;218816 said:
@Dread: No, you'll look like one of the sephiroth clones. (black cape, the whole package, maybe even a number.)

Good enough for me! I always wondered what I'd look like in anime style. Probably like this guy.

Derekstiles.jpg

Meg

Because of testing the periods and schedules are all messed up so I went to the wrong study hall. I got a pass, but the teachers there were so confused about everything to. The other day my study hall was relocated and no one in the office, the study hall teacher, or anyone knew where it was moved to. EXCEPT. One. Random. Teacher. Who'd a thought?:wacko:

AzureNight13

Premium
Was texting with a friend while I was at work and ended up talking about me playing Halo 3 on Heroic last night. The end conversation was pretty funny:

Friend: Halo freak

Me:.... Shut uuuup! I like to blow sh*t up!

Friend: Why do you take so much x-lax (Note: He likes to tease me when I say the words "Blow sh*t up")

Me: *pauses*...... BECAUSE I ENJOY CRAPPING OUT COVIES JUST SO I CAN FRIGGEN BLOW THEM UP WITH THE ROCKET LAUNCHER! XD Besides you're one to talk lol

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
At school yesterday:

Sister: *runs up to me all ****ed off* TERESA!

Me: .. What now?

Sister: Your friend called me a b*tch!

*Later that day... Which was lunch...*

Me: *Stands up in the small little hallway me and my friends eat in* Okay, so you guys all know my sister... And what ever you say to her, please, please, PLEASE F**KING REMEMBER: ONCE IT HAS BEEN SAID... I STILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH HER!!!! Thanks!

Dantil

during lunch:
"you eating cookies?!"
"yeah, i just wanted to make someone talk... and it worked"

AzureNight13

Premium
Instead of calling it Mother's Day, my mother decided that today should be called Hottie's Day :lol:

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
BD, myself, and a bunch of our friends got into a ridiculous RP that had much to do with abusing a genius baby named Carlos xD

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
List of characters in that RPG so far

Doug...the Fighter Healer

Alan...the Mage Sharpshooter

Phil...the normal Fighter

Stu Carmine 4th Guy Jones...the amazing, childish, lives-through-anything and gets random kills guy

Nero, Dante, Vergil and Sparda xD

Tonks (I don't know her character name xP)

Aaron the Mage Mage (yes...the Mage Mage)

Baby Carlos

The whole thing is retarded, and yes...we ripped most of those names from The Hangover.

The basic plot was "A Biker Gang (more like motorized vehicle gang...because there's an assortment of different vehicles) has figured out that they need to gather the different pieces and the gauntlet to a dragon slaying sword called 'Slay Blade' so they can kill the four Dragons of the four corners of the Earth before they destroy Earth"

Don't ask me how that plot was made...because it basically just rose out of the ground from nothing...and the name of our Biker Gang is Radical Mammoth.

Top Bottom