• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Funnies of the Day

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Hehehe, I figured I'd make this thread because something funny is always said between me and my friends at school, so post something funny that you've heard or talked about in here.

Ex. (might not be super funny...but it's still worth a shot)

One of my friends decided to replace saying "Jesus Christ!"
with "Cheesus Crust!"

~PS...sorry if there's a thread like this already. I haven't seen it XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hm... Most if not all of mine are going to be video game related.

I was playing .hack//QUARANTINE, the last in the series, and both of the main character's love interests were fighting over him. In the middle of the cat-fight, he facepalmed. It made me laugh so hard that I fell off my bed. :p

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Something that my grandmother told my granfather when the always have their funny arguments at the dinner table when me, my uncle, and my father would have dinner with them that made us nearly fall out of our chairs laughing our a$$ off.

"You need to go to bed because you're stupid"

I swear those words came from my grandmother's mouth

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
AzureNight13;218499 said:
Something that my grandmother told my granfather when the always have their funny arguments at the dinner table when me, my uncle, and my father would have dinner with them that made us nearly fall out of our chairs laughing our a$$ off.

"You need to go to bed because you're stupid"

I swear those words came from my grandmother's mouth

ROTFLMAO.

are you serious. i will have to remember that one.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
lol I'm dead serious. I love it when my grandparents have their little funny arguments :lol:

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
...I saw this picture of Vergil glaring at a Goldfish cracker and I thought it quite hilarious...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
That's just wrong, but it's still so funny.

I got totally KILLED by Zakat in ZoE: The 2nd Runner ten minutes ago. It was humiliating. -.-

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
demon genral;218747 said:
ok what is it with facepalming??????????

Facepalm1.jpg

It's amusing.

aka958

Don't trust people
I was arguing with my friend about religion (he is catholic), to no better purpose.
I remember telling him what a pain Jehovas witnesses are, then I told him that Jenovas witnesses is the way to go.

I don't usually laugh at myself, but since I'm such a fan of FF, I really needed to hold it in.

So, anyone wanna join Jenovas witnesses?

aka958

Don't trust people
But, it's JENOVAS WITNESSES! It's where you praise Jenova, the calamity that fell from the sky. You might even survive the meteor crashing in the planet by black materia if you join! A chosen few will!

aka958

Don't trust people
But! Buuuttt!!!!

Alright then, I'm not that religious either. I'd rather bash it a thousand times over than ever thinking of being religious myself.

Shall I bring you dis pear?
sephirothasks.thumbnail.jpg

GOD! THIS MADE MY DAY!
exdeath14.jpg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow... Just... Wow, X-Death. That's a new low for you. :p

I'll join Jenova's witnesses! Do I get to look all cool and anime/flashy like Sephiroth?

Top Bottom