• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Full details about Vergil's Downfall! Spoilers galore!

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Well, at least we have a candidate for this universe's version of Nero.

(joking...kinda)

DarkSlayer54

It seems like I'll only watch the cutscenes once for Vergil's Downfall as well.

I'm just not satisfied by DmC's story a single bit.

TerrorA

So....why are you on this part?

I don't like DMC4, and so I stay away from that part of the forum.

TerrorA

That's....actually a good point. Touché, Dark slayer.

From now on, I wish to be allies

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
How much is the price for it again? If it's too short and doesn't have much replay value, I don't know if the money will be worth it for me.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
No! No way! :lol: He can stay out of this DmC until they work out a way to include him properly.

But don't you see, all the warning signs are there XD Kat wears a sling, Nero wore a sling. They both have kinda similar hairstyle from the back. Wouldn't it make sense if that's why Dante looked out for Nero in DMC4 and call him kid, if he was his Nephew? Or if Nero showed up, why he'd have a demonic arm, because he was part nephilim/human and it made some deformity in him.

Nero exists already, he's a twinkle in their eyes! Their eyes I tell you! O____O;;;;;;;;

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
I watched the walkthrough and this guy is telling the truth. Now, I realise why Vergil was so mean and full of himself in the game. He was so sure of his plans and morever he trusted Dante more than anything, he felt untouchable! But in the end when Dante turned against him, his trust was broken and he got lost. Betrayed! Rejected! What I loved the most about his story was how he turned into a power hungry bastard. Oh, poor Vergil. That aside, badass Vergil is finally back and I hope that he kicks Dante's ass in the next game!!!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I watched the walkthrough and this guy is telling the truth. Now, I realise why Vergil was so mean and full of himself in the game. He was so sure of his plans and morever he trusted Dante more than anything, he felt untouchable! But in the end when Dante turned against him, his trust was broken and he got lost. Betrayed! Rejected! What I loved the most about his story was how he turned into a power hungry *******. Oh, poor Vergil. That aside, badass Vergil is finally back and I hope that he kicks Dante's ass in the next game!!!
Really this version of evil Vergil is more terrifying than the classic. Let's face it, when not-so evil Vergil did what he did in DmC, it was bad enough, but now this.....there is no hope for this guy to change. He's metaphorically killed all ties to his human side and embraced his demon.

crush

Really this version of evil Vergil is more terrifying than the classic. Let's face it, when not-so evil Vergil did what he did in DmC, it was bad enough, but now this.....there is no hope for this guy to change. He's metaphorically killed all ties to his human side and embraced his demon.

As being a fan of Vergil there was always the question "Is he evil or not?."
But this one is just epic. He is now king of the demons and is 100% evil. I am begining to think this DmC was for him.

And the worst thing is, this all happened in his head. Nothing was reality.
I think the doppelganger wanted him to absorb himself and become more dominant.
Remember the way how the doppelganger guarded tenaciously when you lowered Vergil's life?
It has a mind of it's own and pretty not like a puppet.

Top Bottom