• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Freddy Setches created by The Bat

Demon

The Bat Of Love
i hope this is the right place to post these picture if not i am sorry

they look alot better when its not zoomed in so much...i done these about 2 years ago and i looked at them yesterday and tweeked them up abit i dont have a scanner so i had to use my phone i hope you like them

Demon

The Bat Of Love
you should see what else i can do with my hands ;) :lol:

thank you i posted them and i thought... they look rubish compared to what is actully in my book. but thank you for your comments

Demon

The Bat Of Love
haha yes you read that right ;) pun intended =P

and erm ..... biohazardmaster what do you mean by 'when his movies (were) cool' ....freddy is still cool... like a old man who can dance, yes he might be old but he will never stop been cool :lol:

Demon

The Bat Of Love
thanks DD kisses for you xxx :p

have u seen my new sig people? how cool??? very cool thats how cool :cool:

Demon;135055 said:
haha yes you read that right ;) pun intended =P

and erm ..... biohazardmaster what do you mean by 'when his movies (were) cool' ....freddy is still cool... like a old man who can dance, yes he might be old but he will never stop been cool :lol:

i totally agree that he is cool but the problem is that no more movies are made with him in the role of the bad @ss dream killer:unsure:

Demon

The Bat Of Love
there might be ... some day i mean there is 20 halloweens, 10 friday the 13th's and only 7 freddys not including freddy vs jason ... i like my horrors :lol: i personally think they shouldnt do anymore i mean i wanted them to make more chuckys ... :dry: they did bride and seed and they were both lame ... well not as good

chucky was a freakin sick and awesome movie but i preferred freddy with all his disturbing dreams he causes i also like freddy vs jason those 2 just massacre each other

Top Bottom