• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fortuna...

morrigan

Fortuna is very beautiful town... defeated by demons. Streets are full of destroyed cars and laughing Scarecrows (marrionetes). It's really weird that in the Fortune so many demons because The Order bases there. Why Devil Hunters of the Order didn't free their native town from demons? It's their primary target, isn't it? Fortune looks like abandoned town. But Holy Knights still there. Why they don't defend Fortune?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Cuz they're all probably full of **** and make poor Nero do all the work. He can't take of them all by himself.

morrigan

Ha-ha! Uph... Poor Nero! You make me cry (through the laugh)... Ha-ha-ha! That's why Gloria is jumping over demons! She's getting to her job!

Well... The Order of Sword must have more than one Devil Hunter. And it's hard to believe that all of them are lazy! But may be it's not accidently? And members of the Order did something for it...Something that they can't control now...

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Thats why im saying the order is full of ****. XD They pretend to be these holy, innocent, good hearted people, simply because they are of the order. But look at their pics...do ANY of them look like that at all?

.....I gotta get this out of my system...Morrigan, your sig...Dante's face...GAWD HE'S ****ING SEXY!!! HIS FACE HIS FAAAAAACCCCEEEE!!!! DAYUM!!!

That felt much better! Phew!

Zato-OW

King
They said nero takes care of all there dirty work(Stronger demons) because he has the arm that makes him stronger above the rest.also they prolly told him to kill dante

Arwen

Lost Soul
Maybe they made a deal with the demons and that is why Dante tries to kill them. Makes a little sense why there are still demons around but haven't taken over yet.

Zato-OW

King
Nah they stole somthing from dante and he wants it back also it looks like the demon world has been open again because berial came back from hell.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
What does this have to do about the flame-big-demon-hell-giant????
Nero does kill him anyway, he doesnt have a big part.
Just maybe some info on .... something...

Vergilissexy;46065 said:
Thats why im saying the order is full of ****. XD They pretend to be these holy, innocent, good hearted people, simply because they are of the order. But look at their pics...do ANY of them look like that at all?

.....I gotta get this out of my system...Morrigan, your sig...Dante's face...GAWD HE'S ****ING SEXY!!! HIS FACE HIS FAAAAAACCCCEEEE!!!! DAYUM!!!

And I thought you think Vergil IS sexy....
Seems like youre crushing on both!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I love both twins, but I think im a tad more interested in Vergil because there's alot more missing backrounds on him. But yeah I love both, after all they are identical twins, thats double the hotness. But you're right, my screen name should be thespardatwinsaresexy. XD

Dalkin;46097 said:
Maybe they made a deal with the demons and that is why Dante tries to kill them. Makes a little sense why there are still demons around but haven't taken over yet.

That makes alot of sense.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
ha ha!! thespardatwinsaresexy....good one :lol:

well, theres only one thing i know about fortuna - kyrie was born there. Does that help about a mystery about fortuna?

morrigan

Vergilissexy;46065 said:
...I gotta get this out of my system...Morrigan, your sig...Dante's face...GAWD HE'S ****ING SEXY!!! HIS FACE HIS FAAAAAACCCCEEEE!!!! DAYUM!!!

Hmmm. Thanks. Yes. He's good. And this sig I made after news of Nero-Dante's fight. I was angry... That's why Dante talks - You really think you match for me? It's his and my "HELLo" for Nero.

Demons Destiny;46129 said:
...well, theres only one thing i know about fortuna - kyrie was born there. Does that help about a mystery about fortuna?

Of course it does! It does make sense for everything! Ha-ha... Kyrie must die and Fortuna will be purified! That's funny but not seriously... There is a connection between demons and the Order. I think so.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
he he :p
you see I keep good info in my brain sometimes. I read that somewhere, I think it was the devils lair or the devils chapel. Its one of them. So if you want to read it for yourself then feel free i guess ^_^

morrigan

I think... What if appearance of demons just a preparation for the main Devil appearance? May be someone tries to open the Hell in the Fortune?

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
yep, I agree with ya :)
Maybe a really big demon comes in and tries to destroy all living things!!!!!
We would send him/her back to hell anyways :p

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I wonder if the "us being Devil Hunters who protect the humans" thing is just a way to hide their intention to open the gate. If so, it would be clever if they didn't steal from Dante:p

Top Bottom