• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Formaly known as" Profile feild?

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
I just woundered seen as there have been quite a few name changes and stuff lately and it is hard to keep up with who used to be who; if there could be a "Formaly known as:" profile field.

I would be better if we had this because people could simply check a persons profile to see who they were or ect. ect.

It is pretty self explanatry why we would want it but I just thought I'd make a thread to request it. :)

Ashelia_Crystl

Yes but you see some people don't bother checking there so if it were on their profile field it would be more conveniant for people to see, don't you think?

EDIT: Just looked through the whole thread too and over half of the people haven't said what they were before.

EDIT2: I'm not even on that list. :p

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ashelia_Crystl;182554 said:
Yes but you see some people don't bother checking there so if it were on their profile field it would be more conveniant for people to see, don't you think?

EDIT: Just looked through the whole thread too and over half of the people haven't said what they were before.

EDIT2: I'm not even on that list. :p

We can forget to update the list as we get lots of requests. Just the same as most would probably not bother to put their former usernames in there and others wouldnt bother to check. Also dont want to clutter peoples profiles. Surely anyone worth remembering you would know who they were anyway.

Ashelia_Crystl

I'm just making a point that it would be more convinient, people that don't want to change their name wont bother checking that thread therefore they don't know who the people are, people remembered my because I kept the 'crystl' in my name. if it were on the profile it would be only one field line, like the "Name" one. It wouldn't clutter it at all.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Guess we shall see what the other staff think as in some ways it could be beneficial for us to keep tabs of peoples former names. However some could enter random names to confuse people or names that they have never used and it would become useless then.

Ashelia_Crystl

Thanks for taking this into consideration. :)

Dark Drakan;182562 said:
However some could enter random names to confuse people or names that they have never used and it would become useless then.

Well if you think of it this way, we put it in for their benefit so people remember what their own username was. If they use a false name they will look kind of stupid.

Top Bottom