• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For Those Who Play Final Fantasy

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wanna ask you something. What's your favorite monster in Final Fantasy? Mine is Malbro. I love Malbros.:lol:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
This thread has to be moved to general gaming discussion.

Anyway for me it's Omega, always a good fight there.

Non boss: I'd have to go for the FFX Master Tonberry.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
I like the Magic pot's, Tonberry's i get exited every time i see one. ^^
Boss: Sephiroth, Genesis. Ive always liked to fight Sephiroth in FF7, KH-KH2
i really enjoyed him in KH1, KH2 cause hes challenging. =)
Genesis i just thought he was a awesome charecter in Crisis core.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Edit: Misread the title, oops...

Chimera and Dual Horn for me
As for boss, Sephiroth always wins the spot.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Janny;83685 said:
Surprisingly, it's Tidus in first place, and Tifa in second. I hate Cloud with a passion (he never even tries to overcome his situation and actually enjoy life).

Monster?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
boss wise: sephiroth, i dont care what anyone else says...it was fun fighting him, and the theme music rocks.

non boss wise: Tonberry king in FF8, cuz it's the only other FF ive played so far besides 7.. :(

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
if boss,it will be Sephiroth...his One Winged Angel theme song is a real badass song...

if normal monster,it will be Cactuar or Jumbo Cactuar (could be counted as boss).Love hitting Jumbo Cactuar with Renzokuken.it is really funny how Jumbo Cactuar moved when he is attacked by Renzokuken.:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Chaos Master;83696 said:
if boss,it will be Sephiroth...his One Winged Angel theme song is a real badass song...

if normal monster,it will be Cactuar or Jumbo Cactuar (could be counted as boss).Love hitting Jumbo Cactuar with Renzokuken.it is really funny how Jumbo Cactuar moved when he is attacked by Renzokuken.:)

i've played through FF8 about 3 times now..somehow i always got the lionheart on him...lol, but then again i did get the lionheart weapon b4 the end of the first disc..lol, yeah, jumbo cactuar and sephiroth are the most fun boss' aside from omega weapon

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Crimson Red Knight;83698 said:
i've played through FF8 about 3 times now..somehow i always got the lionheart on him...lol, but then again i did get the lionheart weapon b4 the end of the first disc..lol, yeah, jumbo cactuar and sephiroth are the most fun boss' aside from omega weapon

Omega Weapon is a pain in the *** to fight...unless you have VERY HIGH Spirit and Vitality (around 200 and above),no way we can withstand his Terra Break attack.Of course,using Holy Wars is recommended too.:)

Keaton

Premium
^Yeah, sorry...thought it was with an 'e'? o_O

:D Thanks for the spell check service ^___^ +rep

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
My favorite monster is the Cactuar. The look like penguins when they run in FFXII lol.

My favorite boss would have to be Vayne at the end of FFXII.

Angel Valentine

[ It Penetrates ]
I love the Malboro's in XII. It's strange, but they're adorable xD They have little crowns and mustaches!! ^o^

My fave has to be a Cactuar though :3

Boss wise..............Necron xD I don't know why, the mystery and just plain strange-ness of him appealed to me.

The Phantarch said:
Janny said:
Surprisingly, it's Tidus in first place, and Tifa in second. I hate Cloud with a passion (he never even tries to overcome his situation and actually enjoy life).
Monster?
Tidus should be counted as a monster, yes.

slayer62

ninja dude
favorite boss would boss sephiroth he i wasted most of my gill on potions and eithers and it still took me 5 trys

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Please don't miks Behemut and Bahamut. Bahamut is far stronger than Behemut. bahamut have wings and Behemut have horns. But life capasity in FFVIII is almost the same. I just think Bahamut have a little bit more. Behemut is normally pink and bahamut blue. Hmmm, is there more that I can describe so no one will misunderstand???................ The only thing that they are very in common is type of magic. Like behemut uses meteor and that kind of stuff and nahamut uses his flare abilitys and the best one is mega flare. So this is simmiliar because the magic is non - elemental. It is that in FFVIII but I still don't know about the other games but meteor and flare is both powerful and simmilar magic. That's all. Hope this clear things a little bit up.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Strifer;84741 said:
Please don't miks Behemut and Bahamut. Bahamut is far stronger than Behemut. bahamut have wings and Behemut have horns. But life capasity in FFVIII is almost the same. I just think Bahamut have a little bit more. Behemut is normally pink and bahamut blue. Hmmm, is there more that I can describe so no one will misunderstand???................ The only thing that they are very in common is type of magic. Like behemut uses meteor and that kind of stuff and nahamut uses his flare abilitys and the best one is mega flare. So this is simmiliar because the magic is non - elemental. It is that in FFVIII but I still don't know about the other games but meteor and flare is both powerful and simmilar magic. That's all. Hope this clear things a little bit up.

Behemut...? I believe it is Behemoth.;)

But now i am confused...:wacko:

Top Bottom