• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For those that have Vergil's Downfall already...

btmudd28

How did you redeem the code? I'm an Xbox user, and have my 11 digit GameStop code from my receipt, and it says to enter the code at the DmC website, but there is no code entry. I saw where some were typing the code in elsewhere and downloading the DLC. Can anyone confirm that they have managed to download the DLC on Xbox?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Got mine using the preorder code from Shopto. Then used the code on the Playstation store and it took me straight to the download.
Sorry I can't be much more help.

EvilX-81

Has anyone tried playing as Vergil in BP???

Likely is not in it.Come to think of it, it would mean rescripting the boss encounters in BP, that's probably the reason they couldn't fit him in, as it would mean making new cutscenes in several cases.

Another words; lazy...

Onecrazymonkey1

Does anyone think they will add him in at a later time through a patch or however they would do it? I would even pay for it.

s8ntmark

Well the Boss battles only need a reskinning, you can already do that with Dante...Maybe a change of dialoge, or even make Vergil mute. i dont think it would be that hard, would it? of course Dante and Vergil do move differently....dang :/

Onecrazymonkey1

Well the Boss battles only need a reskinning, you can already do that with Dante...Maybe a change of dialoge, or even make Vergil mute. i dont think it would be that hard, would it? of course Dante and Vergil do move differently....dang :/

I wouldn't even care if they cut out the bosses or made him mute like you said as long as they put him in; I'm not picky :D . I have no idea how much it takes to make a game or even a DLC though. Would it be possible for someone to mod him in now that Vergil's downfall is out?

Top Bottom