• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For all us school kids.........

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
lol sorry im going again!!!!
it was so fun on our last day (see i am on topic!!! but it can be about your last day and about the holidays) i took my psp in and EVERYONE ran over to me and said (i wont say my name cause i hate it) "sh..can we have ago?!?!?!?" and i didnt get a go on it :dry: but the most embarring thing was you know you can put songs on your psp? well i had my chemical romance on and i was singing to it with my friends and then they suddenly stopped and the whole class went silent and all you could hear was me singing DEAD LOUD then i looked up and everyone was staring at me. So i banged my head on the table and everyone started laughing and as usual i went bright red..........

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
well, it was abit stressing, i mean, i was literally pulling out my hair, but ive done it loads of times and i'll never do it again! but the even worse thing was i was trying to sound like gerard (singer)

The dark knight

I like to make raps about people.Especially when they are insulting.My friends think they are awesome.But since I've had no one to tell them to for about two months I am VERY rusty.

Top Bottom