• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

for all people that is a member of sos...WTF is up with it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

vergil rocks

hey guys...is it just me or has no 1 been able 2 get on sos for like a week?i meen didnt dusty fix the error problem?????????????????

vergil rocks

dude...dont reply if u dont no wat im talking about...sos sonsofsparda it's a nother dmc site...theres a lot of members from there that come here...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
forget it...........................i prefer this site.......................coz i have friends here.................i wont leave this site for nothing

Beowolf

KoRn fanatiK
Yes,I like SoS better. I like that one better because of just the opposite,I have many friends on that site then this one. SoS isn't all scrunched up like this site....everything is just too pushed together and too small. Yeah,SoS is more active,I know many friends there,it's more interesting. Sorry everyone,but I like SoS better. I am not trying to come here saying it,but someone else said that it sucked on this thread. So now I can say my opinion.....

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ouch....................its ok Beowolf..................at least the other dont know one thing that we have

Beowolf

KoRn fanatiK
Well,I am a member. And yes,it seems to be more organized,the website has more space in it....this website is too small,there are too many things on one screen....I can name more but I don't want to sound like I'm trying to get you guys to ditch this website and go to SoS. Nor am I trying to advertise the website.

I have the same name on SoS,also the same signature. So if you see me on,private message me and tell me how you like the website and tell me what your name is here on dmc.org.

And also,the dude that's working on the upcoming Devil May Cry Fanfilm is on SonsofSparda.com. Just look for "Devil May Cry Fanfilm". The dudes screen name is "Jamez".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom