• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fist of the North Star or AC Brotherhood

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I'm deciding between which games should I get.

People on 8wayrun.com already mocked me for buying Fist of the North Star and I should of gotten AC Brotherhood or Dead Rising 2, even though I find the time restraints in Dead Rising 2 to be repulsive.

Thing is, I haven't opened it yet, but I want to, but now I'm second guessing myself. I'm a fan of Fist of the North Star series, but I've recently became a fan of AC games with the first one. And despite common critism, I've been enjoying Koei games so far (sans Quantum Theory, that game is horrible...so horrible). The reason I didn't get AC Brotherhood cause I have a feeling Ubisoft is going to make it cheaper soon like they did with AC2 and I would be totally P.O.ed if I spent 60 on it and then in a few weeks it'll be 40 bucks or something.

So my Gs on DMC.org, what should I do? :unsure:

DemonDream

Lin Kuei (Forest Demon)
Premium
mostly definitely, play fist of the north star already. then get AC:Brotherhood. FOTNS was a pretty game for me when i play the demo, but i haven't brought the game yet wish i could say more about it. like you said AC:B will get a price drop pretty soon like part 2, maybe about 2-3months give or take. that game sells like hotcakes. have you play the multiplayer of AC:B?

Esura

DemonDream;291427 said:
mostly definitely, play fist of the north star already. then get AC:Brotherhood. FOTNS was a pretty game for me when i play the demo, but i haven't brought the game yet wish i could say more about it. like you said AC:B will get a price drop pretty soon like part 2, maybe about 2-3months give or take. that game sells like hotcakes. have you play the multiplayer of AC:B?

I wish. I heard it was on some l33t stuff (yeah I said l33t, deal with it).

Ok, so FOTNS it is.

Esura

wallE156;291448 said:
How was/is it?

Didnt play it or open it yet. I went to sleep after I posted that. :lol:

And now I have to go to work soon. :p

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
ohh I was just curious cause I've played it and didn't like it all that much. Which is weird cause I LOVED Dynasty Warriors 2-6. It just felt really slow to me. Let me know what you think after you play it.

Esura

wallE156;291458 said:
ohh I was just curious cause I've played it and didn't like it all that much. Which is weird cause I LOVED Dynasty Warriors 2-6. It just felt really slow to me. Let me know what you think after you play it.
I'm in love with it now.

Its pretty much the best made Omega Force (devs of Dynasty Warriors if anyone didn't know) game ever imo. This game shows that if Omega Force really put some effort into making a game, it will be good. Fist Of The North Star a distinct feel to it and really dont feel like a Warriors game as much as a 3D Streets of Rage. Its sad that most mainstream reviewers are decrying it as more of the same. At least Jim Sterling from Destructoid feels somewhat similar. :lol:

Top Bottom