• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

First Gears 3 Campaign DLC announced

Dark Drakan

Admin
3802245508269b8aef37.jpg

Microsoft have announced the first piece of campaign DLC for Epic's Gears Of War 3 and its a choice most people wouldnt have expected. Known as 'RAAM's Shadow' and being a prequel to the original Gears Of War, taking place post-Emergence Day. Microsofts statement read as follows...

RAAM's Shadow drops players into the events of Sera post-Emergence Day, as Zeta Squad is enlisted to evacuate Ilima City and protect the citizens against a Locust Kryll storm. Taking on the infamous Locust leader from Gears 1, General RAAM, Zeta is led by Michael Barrick (from "Gears of War" comics fame) and comprised of familiar faces such as Lt. Minh Young Kim ("Gears 1") and Tai Kaliso ("Gears 2"), and also includes a new female comrade, Alicia Valera.

In addition to fighting as a new squad of Gears, players will step into the boots of RAAM himself, and for the first time storm the human stronghold from the perspective of one of the series' most legendary bosses.

RAAM's imposing size and strength, along with his Kryll shield, make him one of the most powerful and daunting foes in the Gears universe. We think fans are going to have a blast unleashing hell upon the poor humans for the first time in a campaign setting.

Its coming on December 13th and will cost 1200 MS Points

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
NOW ISNT THIS JUST EPIC PLAYING AS RAAM IN A CAMPAIGNE. i hope we get another dlc to play as skorge that'll be AWESOME

Demon619

Deadman walking
Holy ****, this sounds fantastic. I can already hear my friend going insane about this (RAAM, Tai, and Kim are three of his favorite characters).

I was kinda hoping for a DLC campaign with Clayton Carmine getting a lead role (beacuse seriously he was barly in the game at all). But this sounds just as good if not better.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Apparently Epic have a lot of ideas they are playing around with and have been asking communities which characters they would like in other DLC pieces.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
woah! im so excited for this, i loved RAAM in the first gears, and now you get to play as him in the main campaign! EPIC you have done a great thing! :)

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Oh
Em
Gee

I'm loving the sound of this. RAAM was one of my favorites too. And the fact that they're throwing in Kim and Tai is awesome too. Guess the only "dead" cameo left is Skorge. He'll be back soon, believe you me.

But anyway! You guys know that when this DLC comes out, they'll likely add all of those new characters to the multiplayer roster as well : )

I mean, it would be terrible to show them off and then not let the players have them xD

And I want to see this Alicia Valera. Sounds interesting.

Top Bottom