• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

First Batman: Arkham City shots let out

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The sequel of Batman: Arkham Asylum, titled Batman: Arkham City, will be released on third quarter of 2011. Here are some of the screenshots of it, and all of them are awesome screenshots. :D

batmanarkhamcity2010090.jpg

Batman.

batmanarkhamcity2010090.jpg

Catwoman.

batmanarkhamcity2010090w.jpg

Two-Face.

batmanarkhamcity2010090u.jpg

Harley Quinn and her gang.

More can be viewed at the link below, and credits to them for getting screenshots of this upcoming awesome game.

On a side note, Harley Quinn looks hot. :wub:

Source: http://scrawlfx.com/2010/09/first-batman-arkham-city-shots-let-out

Dark Drakan

Admin
Character models look good and enjoyed the first game. Hoping this is everything it could be, first was a sleeper classic and this could be an instant classic if done right,

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
D.E.Mortal;270524 said:
i assume y'mean Harley? cuz i'm thinkin dat saaaaaaame thing :D

I was actually talking about all the shots. But sure, whatever :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've never heard of Harley Quinn before (neither has my dad).

I bought the official 360 magazine today and i must say, i think it looks very good too. (Batman: Arkham City, thaat is :D)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vergil'sB*tch;270700 said:
I've never heard of Harley Quinn before (neither has my dad).

She was first seen in 1992 in the Animated Batman and then later introduced into the comics.

Edsabre

Eagle-eyed Devil Hunter
Wow, the game looks even more beautiful than the first...which is quite a feat! I am totally stoked for it but it'll be a while until we get it so I'll have to just push it outta my mind for now.

Also - Hot Damn, Harley's new look. Just...hot damn.

Silahsor

Lead Guitar
i think we gonna wait one year to play this game because developers working on the multiplayer mod.i dont know its gonna worth to all this waiting...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Those are some gorgeous screenshots. I have yet to complete the first Batman game but this sequel is looking especially sexy. Nice find.

Top Bottom