• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finishing your video games.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I don't buy many games these day, only if I know I'll get obsessed and won't rest until they are finished.

I never finished Bayonetta - couldn't be bothered with it.
I also never finished Little Big Planet - I wanted to, I just stopped playing it one day and never went back to it. >_<

Most other games I try and finish, but I'm not good at getting all of the achievements and trophies and stuff - i get bored of that.

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Mostly badly made movie based games, games I rented, and stuff like that have never been legitimately completed by me. I used tons of cheat codes for the games I hated when I was a kid, as a matter of fact. That Finding Nemo game was cheat coded. Hehe.

I don't really care if I complete a game, but it's nice if I do. I prefer playing it at my own pace, and it may be a slow pace, but I've always been a curious person. With games, I can be a curious person in the single player modes with no real life conflicts outside of anger.

With the increasing use of free roaming in games, it seems I can be too curious, and even if my head gets blown off in game, whatever.

Now for the genres I tend to play. Yeah, take a deep breath if you're reading this out loud or something.

I tend to play the following:
JRPGs
Western RPGs
Beat 'Em Ups
Action games
old school FPS games like Doom
Arcade style fighting games
Flash game like competition for the high score games such as Naughty Bear
Survival Horror games
Action horror games
Click and point adventure games
Survival games
3D Platformers
2D platformers
On rails style games(if I can find any. Only one I own right now is Sonic and the Secret Rings for the Wii. I might get some more for the Wii)
Free roam games
Superhero or simply comic book style games
First person perspective games when the option is the best idea to use(most of the games Bestesda has released for the PS3 are good examples)

My favorite games tend to involve really cartoony things, or cartoony things and less cartoony things. I tend to play click and point adventure games that are based around horror. I do like the little kid click and point adventure games, though. Putt Putt is the coolest talking car around still.

Top Bottom