• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

finally introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phage

Heartbreaker
hey guys,

my name: Matyas - 24/M/Australia

I've been lurking on here for a while and thought I should finally do an intro thread - as this is probably the best online community that is constantly active for the DMC series and I intend to stay around for a lot longer.

I've always liked third person action games but DMC[in particular DMC3/DMC3:SE] brought a level of innovative gameplay to the genre which was well executed within its plot. ergo, DMC has became one of my favourite game series of all time ... and I cant wait to experience where they take it all with DMC4 ^^)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Seen you around the forums and noticed you registered at our Mass Effect forums too. Well heres an official welcome finally. ^_^

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I've seen you around the forum at times but It's good to see your intro.

Phage

Heartbreaker
thanx guys for the welcome.

Dark Drakan;59516 said:
Seen you around the forums and noticed you registered at our Mass Effect forums too. Well heres an official welcome finally. ^_^

yeah, I've registered at the Mass Effect forum coz it[Mass Effect] looks to be one of the most epic Sci-Fi/Space Opera games made, but there isnt enough activity going on yet. prolly due to the game only just being released and not having generated enough interest.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
welcome to the forums:p even though it looks like you were around for a LONG time before making this thread!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Phage;59753 said:
yeah, I've registered at the Mass Effect forum coz it[Mass Effect] looks to be one of the most epic Sci-Fi/Space Opera games made, but there isnt enough activity going on yet. prolly due to the game only just being released and not having generated enough interest.

Without members posting we wont get activity, its a two sided coin. :lol:

The game is absolutely awesome by the way (incase you havent got it yet) hopefully gets Game Of The Year.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Dark Drakan;59926 said:
The game is absolutely awesome by the way (incase you havent got it yet) hopefully gets Game Of The Year.

to be honest bioshock'll probably get game of the year. it is a brilliant game, but i think they could have done some tweaks here and there to make it perfect!

Dark Drakan

Admin
pinky750;60408 said:
to be honest bioshock'll probably get game of the year. it is a brilliant game, but i think they could have done some tweaks here and there to make it perfect!

Great game but Mass Effect has that more epic feel, problem is Bioshocks sales will be higher as its also a PC title. Both would deserve the title though id say.

Phage

Heartbreaker
Dark Drakan;59926 said:
Without members posting we wont get activity, its a two sided coin. :lol:

I agree, I got it a week ago and have just played it solid up until now, so there should be some more posting now that theres more to talk about. I don't think it will get GOTY, Bioshock pretty much has that in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom