• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finally... English official site is updated.

morrigan

http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil4/eng/main.html

So... There you can read about Credo, Agnus and Gloria.
Credo - like we supposed - is Kyrie's brother.
Agnus - like we supposed also - makes special weapon and technologies of the Order.
Gloria - some kind of Nevan I guess - the voluptuous leader. Poor girl... Dirty rumors etc...

I recommend you to read comments for pics Dante vs. Nero (not Nero vs. Dante, ha-ha!)

Have a good time...

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Did you notice the titles of the groups?
Order of the Sword= Nero, Kyrie, Gloria, Credo & Agnus
Devil Hunter= Dante, *Lady *Trish *Hopefully Vergil also:) :D

morrigan

Tony_Redgrave;47425 said:
Great, now I can update the Sticky thread.
Good info morrigan (as usual:p ) and rep+;)

Yep, I just try to find something interesting for all of us, Tony. Thanks for rep. ^_^

morrigan

Well, "Kyrie" means something kinda "Lord" (Kyrie Eleison means Lord have mercy). Gloria - "Glory", and Credo. Its the parts of Christian liturgies. Why does it strike me?

More... Did you read it?

"Battles occur in sync with story events in every way possible. From locations to player models, what you see in a cutscene is what you get in-game! Use the Devil Bringer to engage Dante in the most intense battle he has ever experienced!
A horde of demons accost Nero as he gives chase to Dante. Why did the mysterious Man in Red attack the Order of the Sword? What is the cause of the demon's appearance? The path that lay before Nero is the path to enlightenment..."

Well... Now we have some answers to our questions... Hmmm.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Indeed?This info only raised more questions for me.

A horde of demons accost Nero as he gives chase to Dante. Why did the mysterious Man in Red attack the Order of the Sword? What is the cause of the demon's appearance? The path that lay before Nero is the path to enlightenment...

That part for example makes it sound like the demons appeared a bit after Dante made his appearance in the order...weird.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Not a chance. He is Dante. Although the fact that he really killed members of the Order does raise questions. I mean, it would have been alright if that was Vergil but Dante even refused to kill "Innocent Devils" like Trish,Lucia etc.

morrigan

Nope, Tony. It means that Dante came to Fortune because he has expected the demons appearance and he knows - the Order is a cause of it. And the demons arrived after battle in the Church of the Order. Did you notice that Credo was there while Dante kills members? That's funny, isn't it? Because Credo is a Leader of them... And he must run to save his life. And the Horde of Demons is a good try to detain Dante for a while time. And we're - like stupid "the green-devil-hunter" guy - must follow Dante to ask him about it all.

And one more thing... Dante kills DEMONS... Don't forget it.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
That exactly what I wanted to hear.

After all, we know Dante for so long. Doubting him is not the best we have to offer.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Im not doubting Dante, I just don't think it would be that bad if he himself seemed like the "bad guy" besides he is slaughtering humans now. Which I think is cool. I don't think it matters to Dante whether someone is human or demon, if you're bad, you get to speak to Ebony and Ivory.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Vergilissexy;47472 said:
Im not doubting Dante, I just don't think it would be that bad if he himself seemed like the "bad guy" besides he is slaughtering humans now. Which I think is cool. I don't think it matters to Dante whether someone is human or demon, if you're bad, you get to speak to Ebony and Ivory.

That's what I was thinking, I mean we have seen evil humans before (Arkham). Just because their human doesn't mean their automatically good. There's probably a good reason why Dante killed the members of the order, and Nero will probably find out the secret behind the order. That's how I think the game is going to span out, with Nero figuring out the secret behind the order and Dante looking for what was stolen from him.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
It be sweet if at the end Dante and Nero become friends and Dante ends up being Nero's sensei. For anyone who doesn't know what a sensei is feel free to ask. ^^

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Once I did say that Dante, from the producer, that Dante is the new bad guy. It gives him a whole new Fresh look...... doesnt Dante already look FRESH!?!?

morrigan

I think they look at him every day for a long time. That's why they said - he will look fresh. For us Dante always looks fresh - on every pic. And he can't be the new bad guy. That info on official site proves that he's a good side.

Top Bottom