• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finally Completed the game

JaylumX

Something Else
What freaking fun this game is. Just completed it on human mode - When i bought the game i was new to the DMC universe and thus picked human mode to ease into its awesomeness and then 12 levels into the game i got curious of DMC 3: SE, bought it for my PC (DMC4 is on my 360 BTW) where its normal wa exceptionally challenging in itself but i persevered through to got to level 20 (yet to beat end of game boss).

Now human mode from that point in DMC4 was pretty easy, infact i breazed through it to complete with little or no problems. Now that i have completed the game in human mode, just started on Demon Hunter mode. I had no idea that all the abilities i acquired would be kept. Either way, AWESOME GAME. Can't wait for DMC5?....still got level 20 boss in DMC3:SE to beat o_O

JaylumX

Something Else
Just completed the game in Devil Hunter mode. Wow that was pretty easy until mission 19 grinding though different sections at a role of a dice. The end of game boss was no easy feet either...what a pain in the gary glitter Took me almost 4 hours to beat the game from mission 19 since the dice had a mind of its own and i kept on hitting red.

What the hell is the logic behind the dice. Is it arbitrary or does it follow a rule. Clearing those stages was frustrating as hell but i am glad i pul through to complete it. Now i have Palace and Son of Sparda although getting past Dante in SOS seems to be a hassle but i'll leave it for today as i'm so tired as i just spent 7 hours playing the game from mission 12. The later levels and bosses was what did it for me.

Awesome game BTW and i can't wait till DMC5 :D

Koemi

half-breed
there's a rule behind the dice. ;) hint: count the numbers out loud and you'll figure that out soon enough.

CinCin

Loves it rough!!!
I'm up to Stage 13 on SoS mode...it's not too hard...although I did die a few times trying to beat Credo and Dante. But Dante is SOOOO easy after figuring out a system.

Anyway, the dice is not random! :)

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
yeah it isn't but Congrats on beating the Game!!!! :D

Wait till you get to heaven and Hell and Hell and Hell Mode those are so much fun....also Bloody Palace :)!!!!!
and again Congrats on beating the GAME!

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
Congratulations! now you've got bloody palace and the other modes. which are actually harder to finish than the game itself.

good luck, you'll need it.

CinCin;139389 said:
I'm up to Stage 13 on SoS mode...it's not too hard...although I did die a few times trying to beat Credo and Dante. But Dante is SOOOO easy after figuring out a system.

Anyway, the dice is not random! :)

yup, it isn't. and umm, no spoilers? alright, no spoilers, then.

Dante's easy to beat, as long as i'm using Nero. wait, what did I just say?

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
uh, lets just say that you'd be happy to know if you knew it by yourself. and that's right, try counting it aloud. I'm not the kind of spoiler dude you see everyday on rainy streets.~_~

Top Bottom