• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Sanctus, done in 6 moves

demolition_man

So the first time I faced Sanctus(mission 11 I think) chasing him around really got annoying so I tried something new when I faced him in mission 20.

I used one Holy Water to break his shield, then another to knock him out of the air. Then I DTed and grabbed and slammed him. Repeat and done.

This was done in Human mode, I will try it when I face him again in Devil Hunter, as far as it working in the harder levels, not sure.

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
WOW:O

why would you waste a holy water on his shield ?

I beat him on human, DH, SOS, DMD with no damage bonus.

dodge from his attacks and then attack him.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
SpongeGuard;78135 said:

my thoughts exactly..lol although i have only faced him on devil hunter mode..and the only trouble i had was at the very end of the fight i had a brain malfunction or something and didnt think "oh yeah..why not just stay in the path of his move and grab him" lol but once i thought of that the fight was no trouble at all..besides why would u want to end the fight so fast..the boss theme music is awsome...like all of the music..lol

Keaton

Premium
Out of all the bosses his MEGA UBER SLASH ATTACK is the easiest to counter with the Devil Bringer, plus unless its the 'free' holy water you find lying about the earlier levels, i dont tend to spend my money one it :D

demolition_man

SpongeGuard;78135 said:

It was getting late, I had just gone through 6 straight missions, I was tired, etc, etc. :p

benxander

Divine Demon
demolition_man;78344 said:
It was getting late, I had just gone through 6 straight missions, I was tired, etc, etc. :p

Yeah, yeah, yeah :p

Well, I guess whatever works for you.
I remember doing the mission before in like 15 minutes, on human mode mind. But still, mainly cos i had 15 minutes to go till i needed to catch the bus to college, and i felt like a bit of DMC, didnt expect the mission to have ALL those bosses mind. lol

havent used my holy water yet, and dont plan to really.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I used to hate that fight but then I realised that you just have to slash him after the shield is broken so he goes on the defensive and then smack him in the face with the DB to break his defense. THEN BRING THE PAIN!! Thats the only way I know of.

Well that was my stratagy in DMD anyway...after having to use a yellow orb.:$ but yeah that super dupa attack that he parades in front of you:lol:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
benxander;78478 said:

I remember doing the mission before in like 15 minutes, on human mode mind. But still, mainly cos i had 15 minutes to go till i needed to catch the bus to college, and i felt like a bit of DMC, didnt expect the mission to have ALL those bosses mind. lol

believe me..if u fight wisely..u wont have to..the final fight is very simple once u have the formula down..u shouldnt have to use ur holy water till u get to the next difficulty. lol

demolition_man

benxander;78478 said:

Ok, how about, Im old and have not played video games in a long time?:p

Top Bottom