• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy XIV

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Saw an article about this a while back, and I'll say the same thing now that I did there.
11 was a flop of an MMO.
14 will be no different.

Squeenix should stick to the single player Final Fantasy games, it suits them better.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Cyclone|Joker;201013 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAFyFCqCEW0&feature=fvw

And i also heard that the game was leaked two days ago. and i also found out that this game will be on PS3 only

Not for PS3 only, but for PC too. There are considerations about the game should be brought to XBox 360, but no news about that. This game was first mentioned at E3 2005 and brought to light last year and early this year. I have no high hopes with this game, and if I have a PS3, I will buy Final Fantasy Versus XIII instead of Final Fantasy XIV.

Angelo Credo;201042 said:
Saw an article about this a while back, and I'll say the same thing now that I did there.
11 was a flop of an MMO.
14 will be no different.

Squeenix should stick to the single player Final Fantasy games, it suits them better.

I have to agree with that, since FFXI is an average game with weak online playing. They should stick the mainstream FF games to consoles instead of online playing.

Meg

I'm just surprised that its coming out so soon after FFXIII

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
meg127;201194 said:
I'm just surprised that its coming out so soon after FFXIII

Same here... FF13 seems like it has taken forever to be released. I nearly had a coronary when i saw ff14 in a magazine. :wacko:
I suppose Squenix have been working on FF13 & 14 at the same time.>_<

Meg

Vergil'sB*tch;201197 said:
Same here... FF13 seems like it has taken forever to be released. I nearly had a coronary when i saw ff14 in a magazine. :wacko:
I suppose Squenix have been working on FF13 & 14 at the same time.>_<

Probably, but they need to spread it out more. There's already FFXIII and Versus. Not to mention XIV is an MMO which I don't think many people are happy about. With three FF games coming out at once there won't be much to hold people over for FFXV down the road.

aka958

Don't trust people
Three games? HEY!!! What about Agito?! How could you forget about Agito? The third game in the Fabula nova crystallis for PSP. So there is 4 FF games closely after each others, and also Dissidia wasn't released for such a long time ago. 6 months I think.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^It's the second.The third is Versus.And they are different teams.Nomura's team is all of the Fabula Nova,Kingdom Hearts and parasite eve probably.XIV is by the XI and XII team,which have members in the Tactics and generally the Ivalice alliance teams.

And no worries,Agito will be released before Versus.Versus will be the peak of the Compilation.Agito,will be a very interesting game though.

Meg

aka958;201395 said:
Three games? HEY!!! What about Agito?! How could you forget about Agito? The third game in the Fabula nova crystallis for PSP. So there is 4 FF games closely after each others, and also Dissidia wasn't released for such a long time ago. 6 months I think.

I was referring to PS3 games. :p

Dark Drakan

Admin
MMO's will always flop on consoles and only the odd few get big on PC before support for them stops and they fade away. No-one wants to sit through hours upon hours of updates soon as they turn it on. My friend had to sit through an 11 hour installation process of FFXI when he got it because he purchased it 5 months after it came out. He played it for about an hour before deciding it was rubbish and vowed never to purchase an MMO again.

Meg

Dark Drakan;201891 said:
MMO's will always flop on consoles and only the odd few get big on PC before support for them stops and they fade away. No-one wants to sit through hours upon hours of updates soon as they turn it on. My friend had to sit through an 11 hour installation process of FFXI when he got it because he purchased it 5 months after it came out. He played it for about an hour before deciding it was rubbish and vowed never to purchase an MMO again.

11 hours o_O and I thought waiting 30 mins for software updates were bad.

Top Bottom