• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy XIII impression?

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Finally someone whos positive about FFXIII! The negativity is annoying. People act as though it is the end of Square Enix with FFXIII when its not even a bad game.

That said, FFXIV deserves all the complaints it get.

aka958

Don't trust people
Esura;295600 said:
Finally someone whos positive about FFXIII! The negativity is annoying. People act as though it is the end of Square Enix with FFXIII when its not even a bad game.

That said, FFXIV deserves all the complaints it get.

Since all complaints are actually complaints including wishes of what the game could improve. Although some complaints are just complaints the criticism FFXIV gets is needed and constructive.

The complaints I see from FFXIII is just "It's too linear", "Story sucked", "Combat system was bad! I could just auto-command everything in one paradigm!".
First off:
just because a game is linear doesn't mean it sucks, it is played not to be free and explorative but story focused.
Secondly: How the story is executed and what everyone thinks about it varies from person to person. Whereas I liked it others hate it.
Thirdly: Getting 1-stars and no stars much? Sitting in one safe paradigm doing minimal damage to victory is not the way it should be played. But those people can turtle all they like and spend 25 minutes in every fight until the Doom spell knock on the door.

Top Bottom