• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy XIII Hands-On News (Gamespot)

aka958

Don't trust people
Aww... I hoped for a demo... It ain't gonna be a demo right?

Well graphics hasn't been much of a trouble at all. It's been told over and over that they got almost the same graphics.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
aka958;203573 said:
Aww... I hoped for a demo... It ain't gonna be a demo right?

Well graphics hasn't been much of a trouble at all. It's been told over and over that they got almost the same graphics.

Unfortunately, Square Enix has no plans to release a demo for it. Since the game is so near to the release date, why bother for a demo? Can't wait for the game... My hands are itching to play it. :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Its rare for RPG's to have a demo as they dont want to spoil any of the story before release so i highly doubt there will be one.

aka958

Don't trust people
Yeah your right, but they had a demo for XII and Dissidia, i think.

@chaos master: Your hands are not the only ones itching to play that game, i manage to control them by playing some other FF games. :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
aka958;203720 said:
Yeah your right, but they had a demo for XII and Dissidia, i think.

@chaos master: Your hands are not the only ones itching to play that game, i manage to control them by playing some other FF games. :D

:lol: Same here. I have been playing FFVII, FFVIII, and FFX lately to control myself. :lol:

Oh yeah, if you like FFXIII soundtrack, you can go to the link (AGM2) at my signature below and 'grab' it. For free, of course. :D

aka958

Don't trust people
Is that really legal to take a soundtrack from a game for free?
And i dunno if i like the soundtrack, haven't heard it...

Also i've been playing FFI, DFF, FFX, FFXII, FFII, FFVII and FFVIII just to control myslef until it releases.

Soon... SOON IT IS HERE! Can't wait!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
aka958;204431 said:
Is that really legal to take a soundtrack from a game for free?
And i dunno if i like the soundtrack, haven't heard it...

Also i've been playing FFI, DFF, FFX, FFXII, FFII, FFVII and FFVIII just to control myslef until it releases.

Soon... SOON IT IS HERE! Can't wait!

It is legal if you don't tell anyone. :lol: But the soundtrack is a masterpiece, in my opinion. FFXIII soundtrack is my favourite soundtracks along FFX, FFVIII, and FFVII compilation soundtracks. :D

Yeah. Just 9 days more! :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
aka958;204440 said:
*Drool*

So is it legal or not? Your confuzzling me!

Well, downloading is not legal of course. But I have uploaded the soundtrack to Mediafire, which is a file-sharing site, so it made the downloading become kinda 'legal'. It is hard to explain and I don't understand about it much, but perhaps someone else can explain better. There are two tracks made me get the soundtrack:

Prelude to FINAL FANTASY XIII (Intro Theme)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bAN5Ni46Cs

Blinded By Light (Battle Theme)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk6e8al-mHQ

I am enjoying this soundtrack very much. When it comes to Malaysia, I am gonna buy it. :D

aka958

Don't trust people
Then i guess it is neutral as long as you follow the copyright kinda thing then?

I think i'll wait with downloading something like that yet. I want the game music to come as a suprise!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
aka958;204447 said:
Then i guess it is neutral as long as you follow the copyright kinda thing then?

I think i'll wait with downloading something like that yet. I want the game music to come as a suprise!

Correct. :) Good point, I think you should download it until the game comes out. :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
The bundle is also coming to the UK.

CVG (Feb 12th) said:
Square Enix has just confirmed plans to release two 360 hardware bundles over here, as previously suggested for the US.

The Special Edition Bundle packs the game with a 250GB FFXIII-engraved console (yes!), two controllers and a bunch of exclusive avatar downloadables (1 x Rosch Outfit, 1 x Nabaat Outfit and a Chocobo pet for your Avatar).

A second bundle, the Elite bundle, contains the game and standard 120GB console with a single controller.

Special Edition Console Pics - Joystiq

Top Bottom