• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy XIII for Xbox 360 in Asia

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Signed!

Wonder what's next?

*Evil smile* Maybe a petition for Keiji Inafune kicking out of Capcom the current CEOS and Koba?*Super evil smile.*

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
^Thank you. Appreciate the help. :D

That petition is good. Making Keiji Inafune become Capcom's CEO... That would be awesome. I wish Shinji Mikami, and Hideki Kamiya will be part of Capcom's Board of Directors if possible. :D

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Even though they are now in Platinum...but some healthy competition won't hurt.I mean,Keiji MADE Onimusha.That shows his potential for more than Megaman.Oh yeah,Dead Rising too...but that was forced.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;260613 said:
Even though they are now in Platinum...but some healthy competition won't hurt.I mean,Keiji MADE Onimusha.That shows his potential for more than Megaman.Oh yeah,Dead Rising too...but that was forced.

Might as well make a petition of having Platinum Games take over Capcom. That will be one hell of a laugh.:lol:

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
The prefect revenge XDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!

Though it would need at least 1000000 sigs.Capcom's now a worldwide company and Platinum's...not so much...yet.

But I'm in it.

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
i'm suprised you guys don't have it for 360 america has a scheduled release already check xbox.com i saw it there a few weeks ago

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
^Oh, thank you very much. Much appreciation to you. :D:D:D

*Gives you a hug.*

As a gratitude, I will sign the petition of yours as well. The theory of Nero is Vergil's son is kinda ridiculous, in my opinion.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*is hugged*

It's no problem :D i don't understand FF13 wasn't release for the 360 in Asia in the first place.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Vergil'sB*tch;260636 said:
*is hugged*

It's no problem :D i don't understand FF13 wasn't release for the 360 in Asia in the first place.

A theory is that because Japan does not have a FFXIII for Xbox 360, so Square Enix thought that the rest of Asia should be like that as well.

Another logical reason is that Asia has a problem of pirated games surfacing anywhere in Asia. Square Enix did this move to dissolve this problem. However, I do not think this is a smart move.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Its a shame some countries are so Xenophobic about releasing their own products on 'foreign' manufactured consoles etc. Or even selling foreign consoles in their own country (ie China).

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dark Drakan;260765 said:
Its a shame some countries are so Xenophobic about releasing their own products on 'foreign' manufactured consoles etc. Or even selling foreign consoles in their own country (ie China).

I too do not understand this. Square Enix did the wrong move by not releasing FFXIII in Asia for Xbox 360. I am pretty sure that Xbox 360 consoles are very popular in Asian countries, especially Malaysia.

I take it you are Bill von-doodle that signed up my petition? If so, thanks a lot. :D

If anyone wish to see the news report about FFXIII not being released in Asia for Xbox 360, here it is:

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/6820/asia-wont-get-final-fantasy-xiii-for-xbox-360/

http://www.asiaone.com/Digital/News/Story/A1Story20100131-195514.html

NOTE: The second link has more accurate news.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Chaos Master;260853 said:
I too do not understand this. Square Enix did the wrong move by not releasing FFXIII in Asia for Xbox 360. I am pretty sure that Xbox 360 consoles are very popular in Asian countries, especially Malaysia.

I take it you are Bill von-doodle that signed up my petition? If so, thanks a lot. :D

They are cutting off their noses to spite their face. Just because they dont like releasing anything over there that isnt produced or developed by them. We have no issues selling Chinese, Asian, Japanese or any other countries wares over here or in US so why should they deny our companies the rights to sell theirs over there or deny their products release on our developments.

Also no im not Bill von-doodle. :lol:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dark Drakan;261265 said:
They are cutting off their noses to spite their face. Just because they dont like releasing anything over there that isnt produced or developed by them. We have no issues selling Chinese, Asian, Japanese or any other countries wares over here or in US so why should they deny our companies the rights to sell theirs over there or deny their products release on our developments.

Also no im not Bill von-doodle. :lol:

Oh, I saw your signature in that petition by the name of Dark Drakan. Thanks a lot. :D

It is pretty sad, really. I don't know what is going on with Square Enix, but they better release the game in Asia for Xbox 360 ASAP.

Does Square Enix holds the right for region lock, or it is Microsoft? I doubt Microsoft will region lock any of their or other companies' Xbox 360 games, except the Japan exclusive games.

Top Bottom