• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy XIII Demo?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Rumours are currently circling the net that later this year there could be a Final Fantasy XIII demo released over the Playstation Network via Sony Online Marketplace.

So far all thats been said is the usual...

Square Enix Europe said:
I'm afraid I can't comment on the playable demo of FFXIII at present.

Updates will be posted as i hear of them...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tony_Redgrave;38131 said:
Incredible, I'm looking forward to playing it^_^

Yeah me too, wonder which style of combat they will choose for this one. The classic Final Fantasy style or the new Final Fantasy XII style.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tony_Redgrave;38162 said:
Or maybe something completely new;)

Yeah thats a good point, although personally i dont think they would risk yet another new battle system because some of the Final Fantasy faithful werent to keen on the new system in Final Fantasy XII but at the same time it attracted new fans to the series. So id have thought they would either go back to a modified version of old scheme or merge the two.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well the good point of the last one was, that they made it seem a bit more Action/Adventure, which was a good move, but perhaps not orchestrated correctly. Personally, I liked the try, although wanted to see the usual when I first played the demo. If the upgrade it a little or as you said combine it with the old style, we could encounter some nice results. The graphics look awesome to be on the safe side:lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tony_Redgrave;38219 said:
Well the good point of the last one was, that they made it seem a bit more Action/Adventure, which was a good move, but perhaps not orchestrated correctly. Personally, I liked the try, although wanted to see the usual when I first played the demo. If the upgrade it a little or as you said combine it with the old style, we could encounter some nice results. The graphics look awesome to be on the safe side:lol:

Yeah the new combat system was hard to get used to and seemed a drastic change and took a while to get used to be i liked it. There were lots of good things about it and it was good to see them confident in the new style.

Top Bottom