• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy VIII music question

aka958

Don't trust people
The Music called The Legendary Beast and The Extreme from Final Fantasy VIII sounds more like 7... I wonder that maybe i got it wrong and it is 7 and not 8... also the music: The Loser in FF8 sounds later on as FFX can anyone tell me why? i've played through 10 and 8 and heard the music so i immediatly understand that it is either Final Fantasy 8 or 10... wich style the music haves in those games... i've never heard The Legendary Beast or The Extreme while i was playing FF8... can anyone also tell when and where those musics plays.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
The Legendary Beast and The Extreme are from Final Fantasy VIII. Truth be told, Nobuo did get some insperation from previous FF games before 7 and 8for his music. The Legendary Beast is played when Ultimacia summons this giant lion looking creature and The Extreme is played when you fight Ultimacia's final form.

Does this help?

Oh. Here are the songs. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qe45YhKQEQU
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=01mxuw31GVs

Man. The last time I played 8 was the summer of last year, and it was a friend's copy. Before I could borrow it again to work towards disc 3, her PS2 had to literally... eat it. I have no idea how that happend, but when she took the disc out it was snapped it half at the top. D:

aka958

Don't trust people
Scary! and thanks i always thought Maybe Im a Lion was the one played when she summoned and you fought against griever. rep+ for helping.
I got all the music in my mobile (that was how i know). I didn't rememberred the music playing when you fought her because she wasn't a piece of cake exactly. worthy a last boss

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
What was a bad thing about FF8 was that the more you leveled up, the more the enemies and bosses got stronger. It wasn't like that for every boss, but a select few like Adel and when you fight Fuujin and Raijin (I think I got some spelling wrong in their names...?) for the last time I noticed got stronger after I replayed FF8 through several times.

No problem. :> I like all the Final Fantasy soundtracks, but Final Fantasy VIII's music seemed to be more catchy to me.

aka958

Don't trust people
I think that VIII's music was better and maked the game good. i didn't thought that the game was harder in any way... when i replayed i actually mostly killed a boss in 1-3 turns everytime... too bad the game was short and the magic skills wasn't so usefull. You spelled right at Raijin but i think you took one more U in Fujin.

If you like the soundtracks very much i can give you a side with midi files (i use them on the phone don't know if it works on the computer) there allmost all soundtracks for all final fantasy games.
here it is:

http://mobilefantasy.altervista.org/index.wml

it is in an language i don't understand but it is easy to navigate through it. and don't go to the side on the computer

Top Bottom