• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy VII Remake : What is your console choice?

Final Fantasy VII Remake

• Total voters

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I see we don't have many FF fans in here[out of all the members].Thanks to those who voted,it's nice to see that people voted for the last choice more than anything.

aka958

Don't trust people
DeviRyuuD;234547 said:
They should release it for the PC aswell! That`s discrimination!

Latest FF game released to PC was an MMO. Except for that I think it was FFVIII.

Square wants no business with the PC domain with the main exception of MMO's. :p

aka958

Don't trust people
Vergil'sB*tch;234973 said:
Multi-format would pull fans back into the series.

You got a point.
First time I played the series was when I was a little kid and played FFVIII. Afterwards I got myself a shiny PS2 and FFX, later FFX-2, but that went downhill and I didn't have a PS2 anymore. Later I got a Xbox, lots of fun, I had forgot about FF for years, even got myself a Xbox360 when I remembered FF again.

Hell, I missed that series so much I saved up for a PSP, I watched the whole story for crisis core on youtube, but no FF game on the 360 so I had to save for a whole new console for some FF games!

Now, two to three years later I've been buying mostly FF games and got 11 games in my game library, and bought three consoles just for FF games. Yays for me, right?

Anyways, multiplatform is the best. It would have been alot easier for me to get back to the series if they had FF games on the Xbox...

Top Bottom