• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD dated, includes Final Fantasy XV demo

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD will launch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on March 17, 2015 in North America and include a demo voucher for Final Fantasy XV, Square Enix announced ahead of the Tokyo Game Show in Japan this week.

The demo, dubbed “Episode Duscae,” focuses on the early parts of Final Fantasy XV, with some elements of progression altered in order to make it more suitable for a demo experience.

Square Enix did not confirm if the demo will be available to download the same dayFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD is launched.

Thanks, Game Informer.

Source: http://gematsu.com/2014/09/final-fantasy-type-0-hd-dated-includes-final-fantasy-xv-demo

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Europe is last again... and it's out the same week as my mum's birthday and Mother's day... Thanks Square... :shifty:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I might be getting this when i comes out....but I thought Type Zero was for the psp or something?

berto

I Saw the Devil
I might be getting this when i comes out....but I thought Type Zero was for the psp or something?
For a long time they promised to bring it stateside but it was around the time the PSVita came along so eventually the interest in the system died down. There seems to still be a demand for the game and the PS4 is selling well enough that it could pay for that conversion.

Top Bottom