• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fight Between Goku. Ichigo. and Naruto

who would win between Ichigo. Goku, or Naruto

• Total voters

AzuleSasuano0889

This has been on my mind for a while now. Who wud win in a fight between Goku Ichigo And naruto the all have the capacity 2 b the strongest person in there own animes and mangas. I mean with goku going super saiyan 4 and fuzing with vegeta 2 make gogeta ichigo hollow form level 2 which we have yet 2 c the full extent of or naruto going 8 tails who knows what wud happen. Si here the thing I want u 2 form a opionion on who wud win and make up a scenario. Like the way the battle wud go down and why they wud have to fight each other and go.................

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Goku is by far the strongest character in the manga universe[not in the anime or the Video Game universe,I can think of some Mecha series and some other series where there are stronger heroes,strongest being Demonbane.].In a [relatively] recent manga poll,Goku was elected strongest manga character.(I remember Kenshiro coming 3rd,but I don't really remember the second.)Ichigo is on a very good route right now and my bet is that he will surpass Naruto.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
yo guys uh.. naruto and goku litrally can't touch ichigo. when ichigo fights he exits his body. they whouldn't even be able to see or hear him. so i'd say ichigo has a unfair advantage.

since the chacters of dragonball are way overpowerd i have to admit goku whould beat naruto. but naruto immpresses me a lot more. goku seems a little lame to me. all he has is excessive power. naruto has far more inner strength. and also if the average power level of chariters in those two manga were the same naruto whould be stronger. goku is only stronger because db chariters have more power than naruto chariters.

when it comes to inner strength they all lose to. lelouch vi brittania from code geass. who is also smarter than all three combined. ( however he is out of shape even when he is absolute ruler of the world.)

Top Bottom