• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FIFA 09?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
vergistar;126587 said:
What do you mean your PS3 is no more? Yeah just get it for the PS2 it wont let you down!

My PS3 is damaged beyond repair... i have not enough money for repairs.Now I have my PS2 and my laptop left.:(

Sparda™

FIFA 08 was great but was full of glitches. FIFA 09 looks like It is a revamped version of 08 and seems more realistic. Definitely, I'll buy It.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dante Aseroth;126688 said:
FIFA 08 was great but was full of glitches. FIFA 09 looks like It is a revamped version of 08 and seems more realistic. Definitely, I'll buy It.

Yeah it had some issues, mainly with the animation being a preset one with some moves and couldnt turn after you had started certain moves. Also a pain when the player continues to run towards the ball automatically in a straight line when you want to run at an angle or leave the ball entirely. Little things that werent game breaking but could be frustrating when trying to pull off pin point moves. Fifa 09 looks to have improved in nearly every department, hoping for less little achievements for 360 version and more points for winning leagues etc though.

Sparda™

Dark Drakan;126689 said:
Yeah it had some issues, mainly with the animation being a preset one with some moves and couldnt turn after you had started certain moves. Also a pain when the player continues to run towards the ball automatically in a straight line when you want to run at an angle or leave the ball entirely. Little things that werent game breaking but could be frustrating when trying to pull off pin point moves. Fifa 09 looks to have improved in nearly every department, hoping for less little achievements for 360 version and more points for winning leagues etc though.

Exactly!

Also, I hated when sometimes, when logically the player should hit the ball with the foot, used the head...Looked ridiculous.

I hated the most, when instead of shooting the ball immediately, the player stopped the ball, giving the goalkeeper the time to grab It.

I saw some 09 videos and It looked awesome.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dante Aseroth;126698 said:
Exactly!

Also, I hated when sometimes, when logically the player should hit the ball with the foot, used the head...Looked ridiculous.

I hated the most, when instead of shooting the ball immediately, the player stopped the ball, giving the goalkeeper the time to grab It.

I saw some 09 videos and It looked awesome.

Yeah i have to agree 100% with both points you made there. Played the demo from Xbox Live and it feels a lot better and the players move a lot more naturally too.

Sparda™

^ Thanks.^_^

I'll wait the release date, which is soon, to go and get It. I want to see how It looks like playing It. Thanks about giving a taste, anyway.:D

Top Bottom