• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FFXIII Lawsuit

Meg

^ I feel like all Sony has done is try to fail.

@BD- Lightning's to intense to be Cloud. He's more "Wa wah waaaah." She's more "I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!!!!!"

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Well...PS3 was designed with COMPUTER console in mind is what I think, and Final Fantasy may have been a whee bit...beyond or outside of its capabilities...

@meg: awwwwww...x[ Cloud is not wah wahh waaaahhh...he is WAHH WHAAHAHAHH WHAAAAHAHHAHAHH!

Meg

BlueDevil;238269 said:
Well...PS3 was designed with COMPUTER console in mind is what I think, and Final Fantasy may have been a whee bit...beyond or outside of its capabilities...

Or maybe some copies of FFXIII just suck. :|

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Maybe...hey! I wasn't trying to insult PS3 if that's what you're thinking XDDDD. You're probably right though. I doubt the system would just sputter and die on its own.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
It's really weird that it's only FFXIII making it die. It must be the game - obviously duh! I'm just thinking out loud.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ Thats the most likely explanation!

*WoooOOoOooooO*

- that was my conspiracy!!! noise

Meg

I think certain copies of the game are just messed up. That kind of stuff happens. To me it also makes the most sense.

Meg

SHHHHH! Square or Sony might HEAR you! *looks around* We can't let them know we're on to them. They might take us out! Uh oh. *looks at Lightning*

Lightning: What?
meg127: Stay back! I know nothing! *runs*

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Snow: Oh you guys! You're so silly. There's no conspiracy! It's just an honest mistake.

BD: -glares-

Snow: ...o_O I may be wrong.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DT: Conspiracy you say?

Machina: Perhaps I should "persuade" the men in charge...

DT: You dirty girl, you....

CloudStryker

Surviving
Weird, thankfully I have a 360 that works fine.
Ok mabey not thankful (damn i would kill for a ps3), but it works, for now.
*checks warranty, 3 weeks left*
Anyway, my opinion is that mabey it's only the ps3 slims that break. They do tend to have a higher mortality rate than the origionals, % wise.

Top Bottom