• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FFXIII Lawsuit

Meg

Many gamers have had problems with their PS3s freezing while playing FFXIII resulting in the PS3 not being able to do anything even after restarting. A lawsuit has been filed against Sony and SquareEnix. Neither are commenting on the issue. Here's the link-

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/109/1094916p1.html

I've been playing FFXIII for a few months now and have had no trouble. *phew*

What do you guys think about all this? Just pleeease don't turn this into a "360 is better than PS3 blah blah blah." thing. Ok? :lol:

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
They freeze on the PS3? That's strange.
I say do a recall for any faulty FFXIII game copies and re-sell corrected copies.

Do the same thing to PS3 gaming systems. It'll cost quite a bit, but it'll avoid making a bunch of people REALLY angry.

Meg

That's what I'm thinking they should do, but Sony and Square won't do either. What idiots.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The fact that they blame each other is extremely stupid and childish. Someone should just come out and admit it. That's the smart thing to do.

Meg

I feel like it has to be a broken game disk. My copy is fine and I can't imagine a bunch of PS3s breaking when people play a certain game and that game NOT being the cause of it.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I agree with above statement. Unless it's warranty ending time and the PS3s breaking is a massive conspiracy type thing XD!

Meg

BlueDevil;238232 said:
I agree with above statement. Unless it's warranty ending time and the PS3s breaking is a massive conspiracy type thing XD!

I think you might be onto something! :O Imagine, Sony and Square Enix working together to bring down the PS3. Who would have saw that coming? Brilliant. But also a flawed plan because not all copies of FFXIII have destroyed the PS3s they're played on. Unless. *spots Lightning about to shoot meg's PS3*

meg127: HEY! What the hell are you doing?!?!
Lightning: Uhhhh...nothing? *runs*
meg127: Get back here you dumb b*tch!!!! *chases*

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
-watches- That was fairly amusing. -looks over to Xbox360- Hehe, I'm glad Snow doesn't come around and pummle my Xbox into dust...

Snow: Say what? I wouldn't do that -smile wink-
BD: Wooow! You're so awesome Snow!
Snow: -smile wink- haha, I know -floats away-
BD: Wooooooow!!!

That's your wtf-moment of the day.

Meg

BlueDevil;238240 said:
-watches- That was fairly amusing. -looks over to Xbox360- Hehe, I'm glad Snow doesn't come around and pummle my Xbox into dust...

Snow: Say what? I wouldn't do that -smile wink-
BD: Wooow! You're so awesome Snow!
Snow: -smile wink- haha, I know -floats away-
BD: Wooooooow!!!

That's your wtf-moment of the day.

Snow couldn't break anything. :p He got floored by a girl half his size three times in ten minutes. :p:p

Also, I've been thinking, I hate Snow but I like you. You remind me of him in some ways. Sooo doesn't that mean I like Snow? o_O

Lightning: Don't ever say that again! Don't give in!
meg127: I'm still mad at you.
Lightning: Oh. *runs*
meg127: *chases*

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Hah!!! I remind you of Snow XD! -takes this as a compliment- Maybe it's my dazzling personality xP

Meg

Nah. :p Its your cheerfulness. Just don't scream about saving the world and I won't have a problem with you.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But I'm not here to save it in the first place. I'm here to destroy it! AND KILL EVERYONE...and break people's PS3s.

Snow: But you have a PS3 too, don't you?
BD: Yes! But mine is special.
Snow: How's that? Is it made of cryst-
BD: No you babbling cap-head. It's mine! Therefore...it is special -_-'...I might save yours too, Meg xD

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ lol, riiiiight

That's really scary! I'd be inconsolable if my FFXIII game and PS3 stopped working. I have it on the 360, but still I feel their pain!

Also BD - I've just relised you have a Snow sig! I mean I'd seen your sig, I just never relised it was Snow. Duh!

Meg

BlueDevil;238253 said:
.I might save yours too, Meg xD

*having a hard time holding back Lightning as she fires her gun like the crazy person she is*

Please do.

In an effort to get this back on topic- Way to go Square and Sony! Way to go.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
@ BD - I hate Snow, however he does look damn cool in your sig - before I started playing the game I thought I'd like him, as he looked cool, but he's just.......whats the word......deluded. lol
Sazh rules :wub:

Sorry rant over....back on topic!

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I wish they would (fix PS3 and FFXIII, yes) put Crisis Core out as a download on the PS3. I've already downloaded FFVII on there, probably do the same for FFVIII at somepoint too.

Meg

I say so long as we're talking about FFXIII we're on topic. The mods might disagree but I have a crazy gun wielding girl to take care of them if needed. ;) ;) ;)

When I first starting playing the game I liked Snow, but it didn't take long for me to hate him. Ironically, I HATED Lightning in the beginning. Actually, I think everyone who plays this game hates Lightning in the beginning. :lol:

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I thought she was a Cloud spoof at first...but meh, my opinion changed. The only character that I don't really like is Fang...but that's just because I haven't seen much of her. I'm only in Chapter 4 right now.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ I liked her (Lightening). I could go on about detesting Hope in the beginning, but I've done that loads, lol.

Anyway I buy most of my games on the 360, even tho we have a PS3. I just prefer the 360. The PS3 hasn't really wowed me with anything, I can't explain it, but I'm not suprised it's having problems. Sony seems to have got too big headed - thinking they are the console kings and arn't even trying anymore.

Top Bottom