• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FFXIII-2

aka958

Don't trust people
http://www.uffsite.net/news/464/square-enix-registers-final-fantasy-13-2-domain-name.html

Someone tricking our pants off or for realz? Still, would be great news if Square would bring up a sequel for their own story. Maybe it answers alot of questions about "What the? I don't even..." moment of the FFXIII ending and what happens after it.

Thread rules:
Since people go whine about SE destroying their characters and whatnot in several threads I forbid it in this thread. Focus on the news, do not mention on how you think they probably will screw this up or how they destroy your characters. If you really want to do this then do it somewhere else, I'm serious. Those sort of non-constructive, highly critiscizing, selfish opinions are not welcome here, understood? Good.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
1. I can't really be excited about FFXIII-2 because i haven't played FFXIII. but any new Final Fantasy game is good news.:)

2. Did that site say that most of the people who worked on FFXIII worked on FFX-2. Now i know i definitly have to get FFXIII, FFX-2 was my favorite JRPG ever. ( YAY!!!:D)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Wow someone actually likes FFX-2 besides me. I'm not alone anymore! :lol:

Even though I haven't beaten FFXIII yet I'm still hyped for this mayn!

+rep for find aka

aka958

Don't trust people
Esura;296973 said:
Wow someone actually likes FFX-2 besides me. I'm not alone anymore! :lol:

Even though I haven't beaten FFXIII yet I'm still hyped for this mayn!

+rep for find aka

Thanks for the sweet rep.

And... I like X-2 alot as well. ^_^

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I just know a lot of the old school FF fans (pre-FFVII ones) are going to be freaking mad as hell about this. I'm going to check other FF forums and post their reactions in another thread for the lulz.

But I'm seriously hyped about this now. Maybe FFXIII-2 will be all the extra stuff Square cut from FFXIII. They said they had a lot of content for FFXIII prior to its multiplatform announcement.

aka958

Don't trust people
Esura;296983 said:
I just know a lot of the old school FF fans (pre-FFVII ones) are going to be freaking mad as hell about this. I'm going to check other FF forums and post their reactions in another thread for the lulz.

But I'm seriously hyped about this now. Maybe FFXIII-2 will be all the extra stuff Square cut from FFXIII. They said they had a lot of content for FFXIII prior to its multiplatform announcement.

Old school FF fans are awesome but so many of them whine about the next one because it isn't like their favorite. It makes me sad. ._.

Ohh... that ark of whatever it was. The supposed dlc.

lorddemolatron;297016 said:
Well That even suprises me. Nice find :)

Uhh... well, yeah... not entirely my find. I was just checking gfaq's. Thought they would bring a "wtf" topic or some fun to read trolling but damn... they know their stuff. :ninja:

Top Bottom