• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FFVI HELP!!!

aka958

Don't trust people
I've came to a point in this awesome game with lots and lots of question marks... it is when Kefka has taken over the world and you should search for your friends... i've came as far as to find Sabin, Setzer, Cyan and Gau (Celes too obviously). where and where can i find the other team members? i saw Terra who had given up hope for fight and now she isn't even at moblitz anymore! i saw that ugly old mage warrior guy in that tower of kefka as a cult member but i cannot talk to him or go all the way up to the tower... and where the hell is Locke and that little sketch girl?

in order to get some of the members that u cant get now u will need to complete certain events and visit certain hidden places u just have to keep looking(i hope that i answered u without giving out spoilers), some of those events include visiting certain town and speaking to certain person(a non-player character)

aka958

Don't trust people
ye but i've visited like all places and when i found cyan (and Gau) i got no hint at all where to search next but i'll try :p

Top Bottom