• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FF7 question...

Devil Slayer

Just wondering...what's the deal with Tifa and Cloud,are they togeter are not?In AC they were living togeter right?But what about in DOC?

PS:If this is a stupid question sorry but it's been bugging me...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
They should be together. Cloud just is 'hero'-type character and doesn't show much emotion. But they live together alright.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I never played Dirge of Cerberus, and I can't really remember Advent Children that well. But I was a huge fan of Final Fantasy VII - I'm actually playing through it again to pass the time while I wait for Devil May Cry 4. ^_^

Were Cloud and Tifa living together in Advent Children? I can't remember that at all.

Devil Slayer

I don't get that,Cloud likes Tifa,Tifa likes him,yet he's too much of a bonehead to tell her how he feels.What's up with that?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Tony_Redgrave;64012 said:
They should be together. Cloud just is 'hero'-type character and doesn't show much emotion. But they live together alright.

NO WAY!!!!! I hate them together!!!!! Just leave Aerith and Cloud toegther... please!

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
if u really think about it, if cloud wasnt such a bonehead and just flat out told tifa how he felt...would 7 have had as big a fan base as it did?...i mean..whats the point of having a dark mysterious lead charcter and a bright cheery story where everyone's happy and in love...it dosnt make for good story development

Janny

Dines with dementia
^ Good point.
I remember reading somewhere that Cloud blamed himself for some incident that hurt Tifa or something along those lines. And Tifa's dad blamed him too, if I remember well, so that's one of the reasons he acts like such a depressed bonehead.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
there has been many a thing about this game argued...some say its a great game, some say it sucked..some say its the greatest rpg theyve ever played..some say those ppl are out of their minds..lol, the fact remains though, final fantasy 7 will always have a spotlight in some ppls eyes

Top Bottom