• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fellow from Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stillborn

Devil's heart
General:
Yeah. So, my name is Joni (allmost same as Johnny or John) and I live in Finland (I suppose you allready know that.) I'm 14 years old and pretty simple dude. Not much to tell, but I want to make something clear: In here, Finland, there are no polar bears. Well come on! It's not that cold in here. Summer: +20 - +25. Winter: -10 - -20. Here are lots of lakes and forests. I just love how our country looks above. I'm very intrested of Ebony & Ivory. Those two guns are just so amazing. And I just want you to know that my english isn't so good. So be prepared.

My look:
My haircolour is between brown and yellow. I allmost allways wear jeans and black T-shirt. I allso wear jewelly (silver necklace, ring and earring in my left ear.)

Family:
Well, there are my mother, (and father who dosen't live here enymore) brother (12 years old) and our two dogs. And me too of course.

Friends:
I got lots of them, but my best friend is from Estonia and lives close to me. We have been friends like four or three years. Estonian language is very close with Finish language. They are like brother languages. It's very nice and great.

MSN Messenger:
[email protected] Want to know more about me? Then contact and we'll talk!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forums. Nice intro too, by the way. ;)

Chomper

Yes, a fellow finnishman. Im too from finland and i suppose Stillborn told much about our land. I suppose i could tell something about my look.

My Look:
Im small sized 12 years old boy. My hair is brown (and in good light it seems like grey and i hate that).

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Stillborn..................i see that u promissed to do a Threat in Introduction........................welcome to this crazy site mate :D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
well.......................i dont know what to say but....................i have 1 word for u.................Thanks mate:D

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Yeah, no problem. Do you got messenger? We could have some nice talk.

By the way: There whas two words

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Chomper;6181 said:
Yes, a fellow finnishman. Im too from finland and i suppose Stillborn told much about our land. I suppose i could tell something about my look.

My Look:
Im small sized 12 years old boy. My hair is brown (and in good light it seems like grey and i hate that).
Welcome to the DMC Community Forums too, Chomper. ;)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Stillborn;6320 said:
Yeah, no problem. Do you got messenger? We could have some nice talk.

By the way: There whas two words

ya....................i have messenger.................if u want go to my profile and u will find my messenger.....................cya around mate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom