• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

feeding info about Devil May Cry 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

capcom memberan

the game is back
i will feed every one of information about dmc4 the best realease of dm4 as play in the e3 expo nero is the main playable charecter dont worry after that dante the second charecter in this realease nero is main charecter not new because dante broke his hand in dmc2 there is no virgil any more nero will take his place as the evil cause nero think he can take dante amulet he's not powerful enogh to take it and the rest talk to me as this [email protected] then iLL feed you the rest information about this game

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Re: feeding info about dmc4

*Thread moved to correct forum...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
capcom memberan;8477 said:
i will feed every one of information about dmc4 the best realease of dm4 as play in the e3 expo nero is the main playable charecter dont worry after that dante the second charecter in this realease nero is main charecter not new because dante broke his hand in dmc2 there is no virgil any more nero will take his place as the evil cause nero think he can take dante amulet he's not powerful enogh to take it and the rest talk to me as this [email protected] then iLL feed you the rest information about this game

wow wow wow.................hold on a minute dude.
Dante didnt break Nero´s hand in DMC2.....................Nro could have that for years...................and how do u know that Vergil wont be in DMC4???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom