• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fear thread

Elliot

The future that we hold, is so unclear
My worst fear is that something will happen to my family.. Or lose my boyfriend...

And I don't like spiders very much.. They make me cry..

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I have a real fear of anything to do with teeth (except brushing them, obviously) - dentists, hygienists, wobbly teeth, injuries involving teeth etc - terrifies me. Other than that, I'm scared of a few things like wasps and big bugs but nothing I'd call a phobia.

A friend of mine had a phobia of buttons - so as a wedding present I gave her a jar full of them. She's still not talking to me :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hm, this is a tough one... The only things that really scare me are horror movies (the good, psychologically scary kind) and people, real or fictional, human or not, being inhumanely tortured.

Elliot

Yeah, And water... I can take a bath and stuff like that...
But too much makes me cry again.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh! I have this insane fear of epidemics. I always think the disease is coming to get me personally (even if I'm on the other side of the world). :S *has seen too many horror movies about diseases* And I'm afraid of clowns and hospitals...and clowns in hospitals. :/

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I think it's the chance a balloon could pop any minute and scare me. Scarecrows are like clowns but full of straw. Plus they remind me of Jeepers Creepers...

Elliot

clowns... Yeah! i agree.. It's nothing fun with 'em..! I cry when i see 'em1! :c
But I always cry.. .-.
And... I'm scared of getting a 'best friend'

V

Oldschool DMC fan
GGHtI.gif

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just remembered - I'm scared of reflective surfaces in the dark. Seriously, I cannot look at them if there isn't full light in the same room. It stems back to something I did as a kid which has never left me...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I stayed over at a friend's house a couple of years ago and she offered me her room as I had Jake with me (he was a newborn at the time). The wall facing the bed was completely covered in this wardrobe unit that from floor to ceiling was made up of mirrored doors. I did not sleep a wink - seriously.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
sometimes when i close my eyes at night theese weird and scary faces keep appearing that creeps me out and when i got to sleep i had 3 nightmares in a row ):

Top Bottom