• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fear thread

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Happy Halloween from Hell (Dante's exact words :p) keeping with the spirit, what is ur worst fear(s) and why?
For me its death because Idk what comes after and heartbreak because it's pain worse than any beating I know...

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Major phobia of bees here. Back when I was a kid we used to stomp them, pick them up while they were dead/paralyzed, run inside and flush them down the toilet. I wouldn't call it children's cruelty; we felt like we were doing the world a favor because people wouldn't get stung any more. Long story short I got stung one too many times and now if there's a bee around I just freeze up and get scared to move. If it lands on me I'm even more terrified of trying to swat it. Damn little bastards always land on me anyway.
Google tells me that it's called melissophobia.

Other than that, just scared of the normal stuff. If I had a gun pointed at my face I'd be scared, if I realized that I just had a near-death experience I'd be scared, etc.

La Femme Fatale

Her Royal Nonsense
I'm afraid of being kidnapped by a mad German scientist and made into the middle piece of the Human Centipede. I've allowed it to consume me. Other than that I also fear rejection, losing someone I love, and being completely and utterly alone for the rest of my life.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
My fears was simple. Fear of real blood ( that not happens when I play games) and mostly commom one: afraid of death.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well my girlfriend is pregnant, so you better stay away for your own safety Lexy xD

I have Mottophobia (I think that's how you spell it). It's a fear of moths.

A natural fear of losing someone that I love.

Kammosjuttu

Hmm... I fear a lot of things. xD But maybe the biggest one is my needle phobia. Do you call it trypanophobia or what? I'm not sure. But it's sure that it is a large problem when I go for medical care... and I've needed to ran in hospitals a lot. One would think I'd have accustomated to it, but no... it sucks. Dx

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I used to be afraid of shots too.

Then I went abroad and had to get about ten of them, and then a couple years after that I needed more when I worked for the PHLS in the hospital... after that many holes in my arm I just didn't care anymore.

I actually kind of enjoy blood tests now... watching my blood squirt out of my very accessible veins.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Agraphobia - Fear of sexual abuse.
Aichmophobia - Fear of needles or pointed objects.
Alektorophobia - Fear of chickens.
Altophobia - Fear of heights.
Aphenphosmphobia - Fear of being touched.
Arachnephobiba - Fear of spiders.
Arachnophobia - Fear of spiders.
Atomosophobia - Fear of atomic explosions.
Batophobia - Fear of heights or being close to high buildings.
Claustrophobia - Fear of confined spaces.
Cleisiophobia - Fear of being locked in an enclosed place.
Cleithrophobia - Fear of being enclosed.
Dentophobia - Fear of dentist.
Emetophobia - Fear of vomiting.
Hamartophobia - Fear of sinning.
Lygophobia - Fear of darkness.
Monophobia - Fear of menstruation.
Nucleomituphobia - Fear of nuclear weapons.
Odontophobia - Fear of teeth or dental surgery.
Philophobia - Fear of falling in love or being in love.
Theophobia - Fear of gods or religion.
Virginitiphobia - Fear of rape.

(from a phobia website... any questions, please ask...)

Kammosjuttu

I used to be afraid of shots too.

Then I went abroad and had to get about ten of them, and then a couple years after that I needed more when I worked for the PHLS in the hospital... after that many holes in my arm I just didn't care anymore.

I actually kind of enjoy blood tests now... watching my blood squirt out of my very accessible veins.

Oh God... just thinking about blood tests makes me wriggle around nervously... Dx Though it's funny that if I bleed for any other reason than because of a needle I'm ok with it. Though when I have something like nosebleed, I'm about to faint because of blood loss. I don't need to bleed much to reach that state.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
forgot... anything to do with, the end of the world... at the moment, this whole obsession with 2012 is p***ing me right off

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Omg what a scary thread. I fear anything really small, really small and really pointy. That includes bees, shots and stuff like that. It's funny how the things you are conscious of find a way to reach you even though they never even bother other people. Previously I opened the window for like a moment and a bee came in - obviously being too stupid to go back the way it entered:p

But depending on situations I might not fear them, and fear other stuff. I remember at the army (gosh I sound like an old man:p) I was so tired of watch that I ignored bees/wasps/etc easily^^;

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Agraphobia - Fear of sexual abuse.
Aichmophobia - Fear of needles or pointed objects.
Alektorophobia - Fear of chickens.
Altophobia - Fear of heights.
Aphenphosmphobia - Fear of being touched.
Arachnephobiba - Fear of spiders.
Arachnophobia - Fear of spiders.
Atomosophobia - Fear of atomic explosions.
Batophobia - Fear of heights or being close to high buildings.
Claustrophobia - Fear of confined spaces.
Cleisiophobia - Fear of being locked in an enclosed place.
Cleithrophobia - Fear of being enclosed.
Dentophobia - Fear of dentist.
Emetophobia - Fear of vomiting.
Hamartophobia - Fear of sinning.
Lygophobia - Fear of darkness.
Monophobia - Fear of menstruation.
Nucleomituphobia - Fear of nuclear weapons.
Odontophobia - Fear of teeth or dental surgery.
Philophobia - Fear of falling in love or being in love.
Theophobia - Fear of gods or religion.
Virginitiphobia - Fear of rape.

(from a phobia website... any questions, please ask...)

quite a few of thoes apply to me

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I...am afraid of people. Crowds, mainly. They make me want to pass out. And I'm afraid of being touched (when I'm not in a clingy mood), it makes me have a panic attack and want to run and hide, and of myself.

Though I do have a minor fear of...alot of things (needles, spiders crawling on me, zombies, aliens attacking me and eating me, etc.).

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
God. I fear God.
When it comes to Earth, I fear nothing.. and noone.... except the fear of being rejected. I fear that so much that I don't even try to be a part of a group, crowd etc.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I...am afraid of people. Crowds, mainly. They make me want to pass out. And I'm afraid of being touched (when I'm not in a clingy mood), it makes me have a panic attack and want to run and hide, and of myself.

Though I do have a minor fear of...alot of things (needles, spiders crawling on me, zombies, aliens attacking me and eating me, etc.).

Just thought i'd say, i've liked this comment because i agree with it, not because i'm being mean (just wanted to clear up any misunderstanding because of what happened in the mood thread ;) ).
Crowds really get to me... especially if i'm carrying a bag.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just thought i'd say, i've liked this comment because i agree with it, not because i'm being mean (just wanted to clear up any misunderstanding because of what happened in the mood thread ;) ).
Crowds really get to me... especially if i'm carrying a bag.

Something happened in the mood thread? @_@ Hehe, I figured you weren't being mean. :p *doesn't think VB's mean*
Yeah, I agree. :S It kicks my paranoia up when I surrounded by people and I've got a bag...I keep thinking I'll hit someone or they'll try to steal it. ._.

Top Bottom