• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

favourite character in DMC3

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Dante for he rocks in everything he does(so does Vergil,And I'm tempted to vote him but he messed up high time in the end)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
well......................no one can apreciate the old characters just like Dante......................he rocks and has a cool wave.........all of the member like Vergil about is alter ego or about the Yamato :(

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Dante's fallen from grace pretty much in this one so my vote's with Vergil (if it could have been any of the other Dantes I would have picked the Dante in the original DMC)

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
To me Dante is a smiggit too over-the-top in this one...

Vergil is more my speed. Like me, he's calm, cool, collected, and has a sarcastic sence of humor... until you **** him off.o_O Then he just blows the hell up.:wacko:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
DarkSlayer;7800 said:
To me Dante is a smiggit too over-the-top in this one...

Vergil is more my speed. Like me, he's calm, cool, collected, and has a sarcastic sence of humor... until you **** him off.o_O Then he just blows the hell up.:wacko:

ya......just Dante says: " U still **** me off Thought"

Dark Elf

Dagger user
My favourite char is certainly Vergil. Maybe he isn't so cheerful as Dante, but he definately has his own unique style (I'm not talking about Darkslayer).^_^

mediumpower

Not worst, not best
I think all the characters are pretty cool in their own regards and while I do enjoy them and the plot - action and explosions and **** are the primary focus of the game. It's like a badass action film.

That said, I tend to be more into favoring styles, guns and melee weapons then I am characters.

Agni and Rudra are my favorite of everything weapon-wise.

Thinking on that... I guess they could count as a character too.

D

Deleted member 209

this is totally irrelevant but Jester gets on ma nerves a whole lot. :mad:

My fave character is Dante he's so cool *wipes away drool* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom