• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourate style

Favourate style

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nishiva

Living in my little world
TRICKSTER

Trickster is definitely my favorite. Level 1 isn't that interesting.. but when I got Level 2 I loved it even more <3
The dashing and running against the walls.. That is simply kickass.

It's kinda looks like Vergil's style too... (I think I forgot the name.. Dark Slayer right?)

SkyGemini

S'All over but the Crying
Cronyne;186450 said:
I actually thought Trickster was pretty bland and boring. And dissapointing. Reaching Level 3 and all I get is a single warp that I already know how to use from Vergil, and the ability to do a kinda cheesy dash, THREE TIMES. WOO. No.

Hm, and I thought this was a "favourite" thread, as in what you liked the best...Trickster's great, especially running up a wall, doing a flip and ending up right behind your enemy with a nice THWack! Or a nice side wall run with a kick to the head. So I don't know what you're talking about...and you have to get to *where* to be able to play as Vergil? Maybe you just don't know how to use it.

Swordmaster's my second favourite, I wish you could jump on the peons in DMC4 like you can in 3...

Cronyne

SIMON COWELL'S OWLS.
SkyGemini;186588 said:
Hm, and I thought this was a "favourite" thread, as in what you liked the best...Trickster's great, especially running up a wall, doing a flip and ending up right behind your enemy with a nice THWack! Or a nice side wall run with a kick to the head. So I don't know what you're talking about...and you have to get to *where* to be able to play as Vergil? Maybe you just don't know how to use it.

Swordmaster's my second favourite, I wish you could jump on the peons in DMC4 like you can in 3...

Well I've already stated my favourite style above, and I had upgraded Vergil's abilities all the way before even TOUCHING Trickster, which is why I knew how to use the warp anyway.

As for why I don't like Trickster so much... I've already said it, and can't say more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom