• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite sports?

ManOfMayhem

I just wanted to know what all you guys and girls favorite sports are, my favorite sports soccer and am really good at it. Hopefully more people here like soccer lol

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
I'm thinking of doing Muay Thai at the moment, I used to do kickboxing a few years ago, I got to green belt ( about half-way through ) then left. Watching the UFC has kinda rekindled my interest in martial arts. I actually miss the sparring alot, I enjoyed the adrenalin rush you get from fighting, Great sport for getting rid of aggression and getting fit.

Sparda™

Since 12 I've been into Tae Kwon Do and later, into Kenjutsu. Now I'm trying to keep fit on the gym. I also enjoy football (soccer).;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I hate almost all sport - I'm not a team player. Haven't done anything other than walking since I was 17 due to spinal problems but now they are dealt with I'll be taking up swimming (or as I call it, creative drowning :lol:) once our local pool has been finished.

Used to lift weights a lot, did some Judo - mostly for self-defence purposes - and was part of my school athletics team for a while (discus, shotput, javelin and long jump). Also enjoy things like climbing and abseiling but haven't done them for years.

Sparda™

Angel;100543 said:
I hate almost all sport - I'm not a team player. Haven't done anything other than walking since I was 17 due to spinal problems but now they are dealt with I'll be taking up swimming (or as I call it, creative drowning :lol:) once our local pool has been finished.

Used to lift weights a lot, did some Judo - mostly for self-defence purposes - and was part of my school athletics team for a while (discus, shotput, javelin and long jump). Also enjoy things like climbing and abseiling but haven't done them for years.

LOL. Creative drowning?! The X360 has done something to you...:lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I've never been a strong swimmer - I'm still not that great now. But it's probably one of the best forms of exercise your body can do and it's a complete workout...

Sparda™

I go yearly to the beach, abroad the country, and I enjoy swimming a lot. It exercises some muscles of your body, none else can. I love It.;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'd never swim in the sea...it would be stupid of me to do that considering I can hardly swim. Plus you never know whatt's in the British seas...the fact that the water seems brown in places puts me off :lol:

Sparda™

Angel;100551 said:
I'd never swim in the sea...it would be stupid of me to do that considering I can hardly swim. Plus you never know whatt's in the British seas...the fact that the water seems brown in places puts me off :lol:

:lol:....I can tell. But I'm quite a good swimmer. If you ever are near drowning, call me to the rescue....Joking....:p

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well, our pool is meant to be open by 12th so I'll be over there, spluttering and sinking :lol:

Sparda™

Angel;100560 said:
Well, our pool is meant to be open by 12th so I'll be over there, spluttering and sinking :lol:

*Jumps off a chopper right to the pool* I'll be swimming around. You're safe.:lol:

Top Bottom