• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite outfit of Dante's

Favorite outfit of Dante's

• DMC1

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • DMC2

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • DMC3

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • DMC4

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • DMC5 (DmC)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
I don't know if this thread exists already...but I'm just curious. So from which DMC is your favorite outfit of Dante's? (DMC5 counts even though it's not released yet) For me honestly it has to be his DMC1 outfit. A lot of people say it looks plain but idk I really, really like it. To me it looks badass and slick/classy at the same time, all he needs is a red fedora. I even dig the Jedi boots lol. The only outfit of Dante's I absolutely hate is his DMC2 outfit, I think the vest/jacket thing looks stupid.

dmc1dante_2.jpg
DMC1

300px-Dante_DMC_2.jpg
DMC2

PS2_DMC3_dante_concept-small.jpg
DMC3

dante-dmc4.jpg
DMC4

new-dantesmall.jpg
DMC5

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hi WallE156 I love DMC2 :wub:
I love his DMC one too.
I don't mind newbie Dante's and DMC4s outfits, but DMC3s nipple straps?! - blerghhhhh!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Lol I know. I have a love-hate relationship with the nipple straps. It's complicated! :lol:
I do like his coat in the third game tho. :)

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
For me Its the outfit of DMC3 as it is cool and suit the personality of Dante really well and DMC4 because the pant is awesome.

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
I'm not a huge fan of the nipple straps from DMC3 either, but the coat and boots make up for it for me. Oh and hello to you too Ebony ^_^

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
It has to be the DMC2 costume for me it clings to him a bit too much for my liking but the overall look they were going for is BA. Kind of got a hitman thing going on.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
D.E.Mortal;290574 said:
seriously? no one liked the DMC4 costume? I think that's his best one

I would like the one in 4 if it wasn't so...mr slave around the crotch area.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ lol! :lol:
I do like DMC4s outfit - I like his gloves! :wub:
I can't believe DMC3 is winning! >_<

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
The only thing I didn't like about the DMC4 costume is that he's wearing chaps lol I hate chaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom