• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite J*A*C*K*P*O*T*

Best JACKPOT

• DMC - Trish and Dante Vs. Mundus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Wow look at that DMC3 is winning by miles didn't see that coming.:rolleyes:

I suppose DMC4 was my favorite just because of the way it was done but I have never been able to figure out what "Jackpot" is all about, how does that have anything to do with the final blow? is it just me or does Jackpot make no sense at all?

Maybe there is some kind of different definition of the word that I don't know about.

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
Vergil'sB*tch;238445 said:
what was DMC4'S Jackpot?
I haven't touched it since Sanctus

When Nero makes his final move by punching Sanctus with his Demon arm in the battle at the end of DMC4 before you fight Sanctus as a Statue thing

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Marisa;238447 said:
When Nero makes his final move by punching Sanctus with his Demon arm in the battle at the end of DMC4 before you fight Sanctus as a Statue thing

No... Nero stabs Sanctus. That's the JACKPOT of DMC4.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Marisa;238451 said:
Really but I though it was when he Did (As i said up there) cuz he said "JACKPOT"

I don't think that counts, because the JACKPOT moment is actually supposed to be the killing blow. I don't think it matters if they say it or not.

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
DreadnoughtDT;238453 said:
I don't think that counts, because the JACKPOT moment is actually supposed to be the killing blow. I don't think it matters if they say it or not.

Dante and Vergils didn't kill Arkhan Lady did that XD it was that moment he said "JACKPOT" and it did the triple playback thing

V

Oldschool DMC fan
DMC3.

And yus, Lady's Jackpot on Arkham was quite nifty too. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom