• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Fighting Series

Whats your favorite fighting series?

• Mortal Kombat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Street Fighter

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • King of Fighters

• Tekken

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Soul Caliber

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Guilty Gear

• Marvel vs Capcom

• Super Smash Bros

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Dead or Alive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Total voters

Meg

I made a topic for this awhile ago :lol: I voted for Tekken. Leo and Hwoarang are awesome. :wub:

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
@meg127: ftw!! Tekken is amazing. I prefer Lee as my first fave to Leo though. Hwoarang is my second favorite XD (They are both the best kicking characters in the game...in my opinion anyway)

Demon619

Deadman walking
Hard choice, but I got to say Super smash bros, I'll never get better satisfaction from a fighting game than by beating Jigglypuff into the ground with a giant hammer.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm a huuuge Tekken fan and I also love Soul Calibur. But i had to choose Tekken.
I've played Super Smash Bros. and Mortal Kombat, but nothing beats Tekken.

Meg

BlueDevil;249567 said:
@meg127: ftw!! Tekken is amazing. I prefer Lee as my first fave to Leo though. Hwoarang is my second favorite XD (They are both the best kicking characters in the game...in my opinion anyway)

I love jumping over enemies and kicking them in the face with Lee. Everyone gets so mad whenever I do it. One time I didn't even attack, I just kept jumping over the other player. :lol:

aoshi

Tekken is better. It has good replay value and characters.I play as jin or devil jin. Sometimes as steve.

I did like street fighter but is very fast and only a few characters are good but gameplay is hardly physical and purely mental.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Soulcalibur. the story is epic. there is a wide variety of characters. the use of weapons allows for a far wider range of moves and styles then unarmed combat. the controls work really well.

Top Bottom