• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

favorite female character in a game

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
1. Lady DMC3, is i think the best depiction of a female character in a game, she still looks feminine, she may still dressed as fan servicing, but still fits her personality. She's independent, has a purpose; reason; motivation; and background.. She acts though and fearless but i love how in the story they still make her have that helpless feminine side as in he needs a dude to finish her mission --as how i prefer seeing a women, i don't see it as a bad thing, and i adore women for that reason..

2. Lara Croft TR reboot, started weak, fragile and inexperienced, she develops into the lara croft i knew.. like lady, she also has motivation and purpose, and she struggles for it, painfully.. in the end, she is a depiction of girl power or whatever it is called, but she's not being a smug or arrogant about it, they still picture him needing others and caring others.. love her looks and posture in the vanila version..

3. Penelo FF xii, she's cute and sweet.. how adorable..

4. Aerith FFvii, somewhat a damsel in distress but not on the same time.. i love this type of girl, makes you want to dear her for how she behaves and treated us.. and she's a brave brave women i'd say, knowing death faces her yet she went for it anyway.. heart-breaking.. and a kind of story i like, somebody meaningful dies

5. Myang Hawwa Xenogears, you don't see this everyday, an evil women having charge of the world of thousands of years, she's cute with that purple hair and intimidating.. calm, poweful and dominant

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
  • Samus Aran from Metroid
  • Meryl Silverburgh from Metal Gear Solid
  • The Boss from Metal Gear Solid
  • Carmelita Fox from Sly Cooper
  • Alyx Vance from Half Life 2
  • Glados from Portal
  • Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3
  • Tifa from FF 7
  • Yuna from FF 10
  • Jade from Beyond Good and Evil
  • Zelda from The Legend of Zelda
  • Original Lara Croft
  • Princess Peach

absolitude

• Samus Aran from Metroid
  • Meryl Silverburgh from Metal Gear Solid
  • The Boss from Metal Gear Solid
  • Carmelita Fox from Sly Cooper
  • Alyx Vance from Half Life 2
  • Glados from Portal
  • Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3
  • Tifa from FF 7
  • Yuna from FF 10
  • Jade from Beyond Good and Evil
  • Zelda from The Legend of Zelda
  • Original Lara Croft
  • Princess Peach

holy what?? the boss was a women? *not following MGS, but heard of the boss backthen from a friend who loved mgs and that character

KRSkull

holy what?? the boss was a women? *not following MGS, but heard of the boss backthen from a friend who loved mgs and that character

Oh there is The Boss also known as The Joy
The_Boss_1.jpg

And then there is Big Boss also know as Naked Snake

Mgs3_34.jpg

Back to Topic

Metal Gear Solid
1. The Boss
2. Mei ling
3. Quiet
4. Sniper Wolf
5. Olga Gurlukovich

Legend Of Zelda
1. Princess Zelda
2. Saria
3. Malon
4. Fi
5.Navi

Resident Evil
1. Claire Redfield
2. Ashley Graham
3. Sherry Birkin

absolitude

Oh there is The Boss also known as The Joy
The_Boss_1.jpg

And then there is Big Boss also know as Naked Snake

Mgs3_34.jpg

Back to Topic

Metal Gear Solid
1. The Boss
2. Mei ling
3. Quiet
4. Sniper Wolf
5. Olga Gurlukovich

Legend Of Zelda
1. Princess Zelda
2. Saria
3. Malon
4. Fi
5.Navi

Resident Evil
1. Claire Redfield
2. Ashley Graham
3. Sherry Birkin

ah, i must've mistook the boss and the big boss..

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
nariko from heavenly sword

female commander sheppard from mass effect

meryl and olga from mgs

hitomi from ninja gaiden

joanna dark from perfect dark

the lead character from mirrors edge

Lara croft from the tomb raider reboot

Rayne from blood rayne

Princess zelda from twilight princess

Lightning from final fantasy 13

Jeanne from bayonetta

Bayonetta herself

and many more I am unable to think of right now

Ixbran

Smashing~
  • Lucia (Devil May Cry)
  • Monica Rembrant (Dark Cloud 2)
  • Joan of Arc (Koei interpretation)
  • Diaochan (Dynasty Warriors)
  • Bayonetta (Bayonetta/Anarchy Reigns)
  • Zelda (The Legend of Zelda)
  • Terra Branford (Final Fantasy)
  • Carrie Fernandez (Castlevania)
  • Arcee (Transformers Prime: The Game (it totally counts))
  • Xion (Kingdom Hearts)
  • Rosalina (Super Mario Bros.)
  • Vivian (Phantasy Star)

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
The Boss from MGS3 is easily my favorite.
I also enjoy
Tear from Tales of The Abyss
Morrigan from Dragon Age
Zelda from The Legend of Zelda
Maya from Ace Attorney
Tera and Celes from FF6

Meg

*looks at sig*

*looks at avatar*

*fangirling intensifies*

1. Lightning

2. Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)

3. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) - I'm basing this off of the reboot only since it's the only game in the series I've played.

4. Elena Fisher (Uncharted)

I'll think of more later. But really.....*looks at avatar and sig* *fangirls*

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I don't understand why so many people think the new Lara Croft is such a strong character compared to the original. If you like her, fine, but I just don't see it. She was a whiny workaholic who just becomes a victim of circumstance. In a game that confuses character development with beating the ever loving crap out of her.

The original was actually more than just a hot game girl. She was a known thrill seeker and badass who wore her sexy attitude on her sleeve. She was headstrong and knew how to take care of herself.

KRSkull

I don't understand why so many people think the new Lara Croft is such a strong character compared to the original. If you like her, fine, but I just don't see it. She was a whiny workaholic who just becomes a victim of circumstance. In a game that confuses character development with beating the ever loving crap out of her.

The original was actually more than just a hot game girl. She was a known thrill seeker and badass who wore her sexy attitude on her sleeve. She was headstrong and knew how to take care of herself.

The Lara croft from the original games was more like the T-X from Terminator 3.

absolitude

it's pretty easy to explain, for moi, the original lara croft was like the original dante, while the reboot lara was like the reboot dante.. and i don't think the reboot lara is a strong character, just like how i see the reboot dante, they're fragile and learning, that includes characters in dmc3 minus the fragile part for some, and that's what i enjoy from a character, watching them change in the story like from nothing to something.. reboot lara's purpose in the story is survival, and reboot dante's purpose is learning about himself and even looking for his purpose in life, for those reason alone (character development in one storyline), i may not like them in the sequel because both may have find their purpose and the next time i see them they just would just go on missions..

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Favorite female character? Just a character, by definition, without the benefit of attractiveness or fan-service? Just by characteristics and personality alone?

Well, by that perquisite, it would the sarcastic but adorable nerd girl Lucca, from Chrono Trigger. She's intelligent, strong, mischievous, courageous, unwaveringly loyal, and my first choice for ANY companion for an odyssey through through the unknown bowels of any RPG.

absolitude

Favorite female character? Just a character, by definition, without the benefit of attractiveness or fan-service? Just by characteristics and personality alone?

well not necessarily without the benefit of sex appeal and friends, favoritism is about taste afterall, but i do see admiration and liking differently, and my view on this thread is admiration based..

but i already know your other favorites involving sex appeals in another thread, lol..

Top Bottom