• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

favorite character other then dante and nero

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
i know most of you are gonna say dante and if not dante, nero :p so whats your favorite other then them? im not really sure myself i kinda like credo probably.

Chrysander

Vergil! Or do you mean just in DMC4? In that case uh, I dunno man, they're all kind of lame. Berial is hardly in it, but what we see of him is pretty cool. But even Dante in this game is kind of a geek, his character doesn't go anywhere. It was nice to see him develop in DMC3, going from a careless action-seeker, to someone who cares about humans, even though he is a demon. That was interesting, but in DMC4, he's just an action hero, and that's it

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dante

Vergil

Lady

Nero

If I HAD to choose from DMC4 it'll have to be Credo. But he had the less appearance in the whole game>_<

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Yeah i hear ya, most of the dmc4 characters other then dante and nero are pretty lame, and i agree dante hardly is in dmc4

i got a quik question about berial, may sound dumb but who does he mean when he says your 'your just like he was' does he mean sparda or dante or what?

Chrysander

All the characters are really 1 dimensional and not very interesting in DMC4, there isn't really any development for any of them, and their motivations are either really simple and uninteresting, or unclear / not explained. In DMC3, there were more feelings being explored, and characters went through development

ruru22

ok lets see my fav character other than dante or nero... i dunno i guess it would be credo who else are people gonna pick?? agnus the s-s-stutering nerd? sanctus the old geezer? negative.

Chrysander

Bandoor;67444 said:
i got a quik question about berial, may sound dumb but who does he mean when he says your 'your just like he was' does he mean sparda or dante or what?
He says that the last time he was here was 2000 years ago, so it can't be Dante, I imagine he meant Sparda

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Chrysander;67448 said:
He says that the last time he was here was 2000 years ago, so it can't be Dante, I imagine he meant Sparda

Ah thanks :) i thought so just wasnt sure.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I wish Lady got more show, but I guess her story was basically in DMC3, so now she is now just a partner in crime with Dante and Trish for demon hunting. Maybe she'll get more parts in DMC5. But she has become a person fav. of mine along with Kyrie. ^_^

As for a male character, Credo. I thought he was a very interesting character.

I was very sad when he died. Very, very sad. ): The voice actor did great from keeping his voice from sounding too Vergily...

Chrysander

There is no reason why they couldn't include Lady more, and give her some new motivation besides going after her dad. She could even become a playable character, like she could have been in DMC3.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Fav character besides Dante or Nero? Well, if you mean DMC overall then it's Vergil of course, if you mean DMC4 then it's Angelic Credo, well, I like Human Credo too, but his Demon/Angel form kicks @$$!

*sigh* It's not fair! Why does Credo get a kick butt DT and tail and Dante gets crap?!

VI-Rainbow;67450 said:
I wish Lady got more show, but I guess her story was basically in DMC3, so now she is now just a partner in crime with Dante and Trish for demon hunting. Maybe she'll get more parts in DMC5. But she has become a person fav. of mine along with Kyrie. ^_^

As for a male character, Credo. I thought he was a very interesting character.

I was very sad when he died. Very, very sad. ): The voice actor did great from keeping his voice from sounding too Vergily...

A very good job. Tis a shame what happened to old boy, I really liked him.

As for Agnus, he was a jerk, but I thought he was funny.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i'd havent beaten the game yet but from what ive seen so far, i'd have to say credo, havent really learned much about any of the other characters to make me like them...although that one new chick kinda cought my eye for a sec..not kyrie but the other one that u first meet at the entrance to fortuna castle, i have a bad memory so bare with me here

DevilKnightJ895

Order Swordmaster
Credo, Lady, Trish and kyrie are my faves,Agnus is an evil scientist ,sanctus is just plain crazy (I only like his moves with Sparda) and gloria *shudders* too revealing...nuff said! I also like Sparda.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well Sparda for me I guess, wish we knew more about that guy *sighs*.

Top Bottom