• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Buster Moves With Nero?

NeroS

..who am i kidding lets just morph and eat em!
I can fangirl scream anytime at mission 20 when he yells "JACKPOT".

Nessy

So, anyone interested in trying to do a weekly competition for best score on a randomly selected level or something, i'm looking to play again :)

You know you want to!

NeroS

So, anyone interested in trying to do a weekly competition for best score on a randomly selected level or something, i'm looking to play again :)

You know you want to!
Your so on.I'm up for it.

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
Bloody Palace would like to disagree. Seriously... I'm not good at the same... I haven't gotten past level 12 on Son of Sparda mode. /FAILURE

NeroS

Just do what the rest have done in the youtube videos cheat engine your way past it >_>

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
Just do what the rest have done in the youtube videos cheat engine your way past it >_>
Nah, I'll do it manually. So then I can be proud. AND THEN THE UNIVERSE WILL BE PROUD.
Anyway, on topic; every single one of Nero's buster moves in Devil Trigger. Especially Credo's and Agnus'.

NeroS

Nah, I'll do it manually. So then I can be proud. AND THEN THE UNIVERSE WILL BE PROUD.
Anyway, on topic; every single one of Nero's buster moves in Devil Trigger. Especially Credo's and Agnus'.
Then your pro like me and the rest of the forum :) *unless some hide it*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

You know you want to!

Hey, I can record, so I'll even be able to show my playthrough. ^_^

Nessy

so can I, so can a few others, i know spawnshooter can.

in favour of high difficulty > lesser difficulties, and no damage > grinding enemies?

Top Bottom