• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Bands and/or Songs

OniLink

Hero of Time
That's alright just giving people an idea of some great music. just out of curiosity what three bands

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
guns-n-roses.jpg

The song, is a three way tie between
welcome+to+the+jungle+single+image+cover+gnr.jpg
Sweet_Child_Of_Mine_L.gif
600full-paradise-city-%5Bvinyl%5D-cover.jpg

These are the songs I grew up with (Despite growing up in this teenage generation)

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I love the music of the Unknown Mystery 60s Group, but I don't have any songs to link to other than song samples on the website. They're a cult band around Philadelphia so not too well-known elsewhere. No one knows who they are, their music was just found on a casette in a flea market.
Here's the song samples. "Jennifer" and "Instead of Being Happy" are my favorites.

"Butterfly" and "Kara's Song" are also really good.

http://birdhouserecords.com/html/volume3-audio.htm

V

Oldschool DMC fan
If I had to pick a small few of the MANY bands that I love, I would say my top three are Pink Floyd, MUSE and Chris Cornell.

Chris being my musical true love. My favourite song of his would be Follow My Way. Steel Rain as well. So powerful and colourful. Also love some of his work from Audioslave and Temple of the Dog. His voice has quite the range and he can draw it so soft or so powerful. Euphoria Morning is my favourite album, I think.

And MUSE and 'Floyd for their sheer musical range, and willingness to experiment with different styles, themes, rhythms. Love Origin of Symmetry and Dark Side of the Moon.

OniLink

Hero of Time
If any of you are interested, try these great bands-
Billy Talent, Rise Against, 10 Years, Adema, All Time Low, Asking Alexandria, Atreyu (one of my top Favorites), Bullet for my Valentine, A Day to Remember, Egypt Central, Escape the Fate (Love Ronnie, Yet Craig isn't that bad), Falling in Reverse (Ronnie's new Band), Fit for Rivals, Hawthorne Heights, HIM, I Am Ghost (They came before MCR so MCR sounds like I Am Ghost, for your information), Matchbox Romance, Mayday Parade, Panic! At The Disco, Porcupine Tree, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, REM, Secondhand Serenade, Stabbing Westward, Three Days Grace,Trapt, Type O Negative, Valora, Breaking Benjamin.
Here are some more great bands:
Alesana, 30 Seconds to Mars, Adema, CombiChrist (i was listening to them before the DmC rumors, just so you know), Disturbed, Eyes Set to Kill, Flyleaf, Godsmack, Good Charlotte, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Nine Inch Nails, Opeth, Soundgarden, The Strokes, Suicide Silence, Sum 41, System of a Down, Thursday, The Vines, Twisted Sisters and Scars on Broadway. Enjoy!

Kogarashi

~Devils Never Cry~
My favourite japanese bands.

Band - Song
1: L'Arc~En~Ciel - All Dead
2: RIZE - Kaze
3: Orange Range - Monkey Magic
4: 9mm Parabellum Bullet - Farther
5: MUCC - Wine Red no Kokoro
6: BUCK-TICK - Mona Lisa
7: HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR - Over
8: Luna Sea - 4:00 AM